1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined: Moderator 76561198132003113 (Kitty)

Discussion in 'Archived Applications' started by KATBANANA, Aug 29, 2017.

1. KATBANANA

KATBANANA New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:85868692

Account information:

Your SteamRep block:
    Alternate accounts:
    (these are not visible to the public)
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating, Staff Applications, SteamRep Partner Members).**

Basic information:

Country and Timezone: United States, Central Time Zone
    Availability: 4 hours.
    Are you at least 18 years of age? Yes
    Do you agree to the Code of Conduct and agree to abide by it? Yes
    Have you read the Duties of SR Moderators post and understand it? Yes
    Do you have any issues handling instruction and direction? No I do not.
    Foreign languages: I speak Portuguese and Spanish in addition to English

Application:

Please tell us about yourself (job, school, hobbies, etc)
    I like 3d modeling, I play the violin, I do some drawing, watch movies, and play video games. I am also interested in computers. I built my own computer. An important aspect to my character is my writing skill. I have read advanced literature and am very good at editing writing. What makes me different from other applicants is my ability to reason well, my people skills, and my fast reading. Furthermore, I am a student at a university and I know how to manage my time well to have free space for steam rep and video games.​

Why do you want to be a SteamRep moderator, and what makes you feel you're a good candidate?
    I want to be a Steam Rep moderator because I feel like I can make a difference in the steam community. Additionally, I do not like stealing and​

Past administrative experience:
    I have experience working as a lifeguard and managing fellow lifeguards.​

List Steam trading communities you are / have been active on and in what capacity (user, mod, admin)

Have you ever been banned from another community? If so, what happened?
    I have not been banned.​

Other questions or comments:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    In addition to your description for the things you've done or do - in what way do you feel your qualified for this type of thing? Are you or have you interacted with any gaming/trading community? You also left off with and..... when you were describing why you felt you are a good candidate for being a moderator here.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2017
  3. KATBANANA

KATBANANA New User

Steam:
    I have interacted with the trading community by trading csgo items. Specifically, I worked with low floats. I am very well educated on how float works, how they affect the item value, and how to trade them. With this experience, I have built skills on how to communicate effectively with others and how to sell.
  4. KATBANANA

KATBANANA New User

Steam:
    Is that enough?
  5. Edward.

Edward. SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    @KATBANANA

What experience, skill or knowledge are you referring to? You listed zero trading sites/communities you are a part so by this where did you gain so much experience and "skill" you are talking about? How many years are you trading that you acquired so much experience as you said? Besides all of this you just joined the SteamRep forums today, didn't you know about SR with all your trading experience and knowledge that you acquired until now?
  6. KATBANANA

KATBANANA New User

Steam:
    I said in the reply I was part of the csgo community trading. I already new about steam rep before. And I have been trading for about a year.
  7. KATBANANA

KATBANANA New User

Steam:
    I used csgo.exchange for floats. I truly feel like I can make a difference to this community. In addition to my trading skills such as trading ethics, bargaining, and communication, I am a well mannered patient person. Therefore, I may be a candidate as a middle man as well.
  8. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
  9. KATBANANA

KATBANANA New User

Steam:
  10. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Enough what? This kinda thing takes a lot of time to review. You don't appear very patient and this position requires patience..a ton of it.
    [M&C] TheBluekr and Lava like this.
  11. KATBANANA

KATBANANA New User

Steam:
    I apologize. I did not know this took alot of time. Sorry if I appeared rude.
  12. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    Hello, apologies for the wait. Are you still interested in this position? Have you been active in any of SR's partner communities during the past few months, or elsewhere?
  13. KATBANANA

KATBANANA New User

Steam:
    I am still interested in this position. I have been trading csgo skins and monitoring the page for the steam rep admins.
  14. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Thanks for your interest in becoming a SteamRep moderator, and sorry for the delay in responding. Unfortunately, we have decided not to move forward with your application at this time.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**