1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined: Moderator 76561198138090717 (KodokSaltoe)

Discussion in 'Archived Applications' started by KodokSaltoe, Aug 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KodokSaltoe

KodokSaltoe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:88912494

Account information:

Your SteamRep block:
    Alternate accounts:
    (these are not visible to the public)
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating, Staff Applications, SteamRep Partner Members).**

Basic information:

Country and Timezone: Indonesia, GMT+7
    Availability: 2-3 Hours on weekdays, as long as i'm not sleeping or eating on Weekend
    Are you at least 18 years of age? Yes
    Do you agree to the Code of Conduct and agree to abide by it? Yes
    Have you read the Duties of SR Moderators post and understand it? Yes
    Do you have any issues handling instruction and direction? Nope
    Foreign languages: English, Indonesian, Javanese, Madurese, Malay

Application:

Please tell us about yourself (job, school, hobbies, etc)
    I'm an electrical engineering student at Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember. Programming is an everyday 'food' as part of my study. My hobbies are conditional according the situation, mainly video games, and stuff.

First time i play a game was 14 years ago, which when i was 5 years old. Now, mainly i play DOTA 2 with my friend with over 2500 hours played.

I always obsessed with managing stuff, anything. If there's something i feel not right it makes me uncomfortable.

I'm an open minded person who prefer logic over emotion in most case. I'm not so busy in real life so i can devote my time here.​

Why do you want to be a SteamRep moderator, and what makes you feel you're a good candidate?
    Because there's so much scammer in steam community in many scam form. Then i think if i hate it maybe i need to do something about it, and here i am.

I won't lie, maybe there's much more better candidate than me. But as an Indonesian i want to introduce steamrep to indonesian steam community so they will be more aware to the scam world.​

Past administrative experience:
    I was an admin on one popular local Indonesian minecraft server back in the good old days and also was a mod at local Indonesian Ingress Enlightened Community.

I'm currently an admin of Delta-T Indonesian Community based on discord server and some other social media.

Many other stuff but not related to gaming community mainly at my university.​

List Steam trading communities you are / have been active on and in what capacity (user, mod, admin)
    I'm mainly user on trading community like dota2lounge, steamtrades, steamgames forums, and many local trading forum.

But I've done trading a lot in the past years so i know most of scamming trick and other stuff.​

Have you ever been banned from another community? If so, what happened?
    No​

Other questions or comments:
    The main reason i apply is to help reduce scam activity, mainly in indonesian community, and also the whole steam trading community. There's also local indonesian steam scam report website i want to see work together with steamrep.​
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Thanks for your interest in becoming a SteamRep moderator. We have decided not to move forward with your application at this time.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.