1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined: Moderator 76561198169015678 (De1ta)

Discussion in 'Archived Applications' started by De1ta, Feb 27, 2018.

1. De1ta

De1ta Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:104374975

Account information:

Your SteamRep block:
    Alternate accounts:
    (these are not visible to the public)
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating, Staff Applications, SteamRep Partner Members).**

Basic information:

Country and Timezone: Korean. UTC +09:00
    Availability: 28~31 hour
    Are you at least 18 years of age? Yes
    Do you agree to the Code of Conduct and agree to abide by it? Yes
    Have you read the Duties of SR Moderators post and understand it? Yes
    Do you have any issues handling instruction and direction? no
    Foreign languages: no

Application:

Please tell us about yourself (job, school, hobbies, etc)
    Im go to korean daegu metropolitan city's highschool. Im student. and hobbie is sport. I do 'sport climbing'. and I have a time to help my father. im sick 'Crohn's disease'. and sometimes go to university hospital. Im administrate my Team Fortress 2 community server. it's orange server. im that server's director. but do not administrate server. From May. and I will be a peace server's artificer. Im before do artificer 1 time. It's Community battle server. but it was not popular and ended in a month.​

Why do you want to be a SteamRep moderator, and what makes you feel you're a good candidate?
    Trust is very important when interacting with each other. But it is the arbiter that should be done when there is no trust. I am a trustworthy person who is in charge of a community server, and I want to become an arbiter to help the users trade and drive out the scammers.​

Past administrative experience:
    none. but Team Fortress 2 community server 'ZC의 약빤 오렌지' director​

List Steam trading communities you are / have been active on and in what capacity (user, mod, admin)
    Im use marketplace. mainly buy steam trading card and steam profile background, and team fortress 2's item.​

Have you ever been banned from another community? If so, what happened?
    none. I have never been blocked.​

Other questions or comments:
    none​
  2. De1ta

De1ta Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:104374975
    ps. I do a little English speaking.
  3. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    Under Review.
  4. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    Have you considered acquainting yourself with any of SteamReps Partner communities, and participating more over there and over here as well?
  5. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    Thank you for your application. Unfortunately, we have decided to decline your application at this time. We believe that as a group that is primarily english-speaking, our staff should have a working proficiency in English. After reviewing your application, we believe this would be an issue for you at this time. Regardless, thank you for applying.