1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined: Moderator 76561198170293894 (apEXmousse[F])

Discussion in 'Archived Applications' started by apEXmousse[F], Aug 27, 2017.

1. apEXmousse[F]

apEXmousse[F] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:105014083

Account information:

Your SteamRep block:
    Alternate accounts:
    (these are not visible to the public)
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating, Staff Applications, SteamRep Partner Members).**

Basic information:

Country and Timezone: France, Middle Europe Time +1.00
    Availability: 50 hours
    Are you at least 18 years of age? Yes
    Do you agree to the Code of Conduct and agree to abide by it? Yes
    Have you read the Duties of SR Moderators post and understand it? Yes
    Do you have any issues handling instruction and direction? no
    Foreign languages: German, British and American English, French(a bit),

Application:

Please tell us about yourself (job, school, hobbies, etc)
    I'm in the first year of my training to become a computer technician. I work 7 hours per day, 5 days per week. I was in school in germany. Now I'm living in france where I do my training. I have learned english and teached myself a bit german, but I can't speak/ write english as good as english people. In my freetime I like to go out with my friends, go swiming, driving arund with our bikes or sometimes just play video games together. Also I like to work with computers at home, last month for example I upgraded my gpu, cpu cooler and added a bit more vents to my case, that the pc does't gets to warm. I also spend much time in the Steam forums​

Why do you want to be a SteamRep moderator, and what makes you feel you're a good candidate?
    I think I'm good for this position, because I like to spend time on forums. I can stay very calm in long and sometimes senceless discussions, and I always want to do something for communities. I want to help other to pretend to get scammed. I have very much free time, so I can be online/help others very much​

Past administrative experience:
    none​

List Steam trading communities you are / have been active on and in what capacity (user, mod, admin)
    I'm trading with Counter-Strike items, also tried TF2, but that didn't really work out, because I don't know the TF2 item prices very good. But in CS i know prices. My trade account for CS items is listed in the alternate accounts field​

Have you ever been banned from another community? If so, what happened?
    I got VAC banned in CS:GO 2.5 years ago
    and
    VAC banned in CoD Black Ops 2 400 days ago (idk why)​

Other questions or comments:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One Head Appeal Admin SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    added note
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  3. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    Are you still interested in applying for this position?
  4. apEXmousse[F]

apEXmousse[F] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:105014083
    Yes
  5. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Thanks for your interest in becoming a SteamRep moderator, and sorry for the delay in responding. Unfortunately, we have decided not to move forward with your application at this time.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**