1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined: Moderator 76561198317686015 (frankiecairo321)

Discussion in 'Archived Applications' started by frankiecairo321, Feb 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frankiecairo321

frankiecairo321 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:178710143

Account information:

Your SteamRep block:
    Alternate accounts:
    (these are not visible to the public)
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating, Staff Applications, SteamRep Partner Members).**

Basic information:

Country and Timezone: Mountain Time Zone UTC-07:00 USA
    Availability: 5 Time's a week
    Are you at least 18 years of age? Yes
    Do you agree to the Code of Conduct and agree to abide by it? Yes
    Have you read the Duties of SR Moderators post and understand it? Yes
    Do you have any issues handling instruction and direction? Nope
    Foreign languages: Only English and a little Spanish

Application:

Please tell us about yourself (job, school, hobbies, etc)
    I work for Piper Plastics one of the most strongest plastics in the world. My favorite hobby is just playing with technology and building gaming computers. I went to college for a student teachers degree to help out students in elementary schools and i'm a secondary math teacher at a school called Stevenson Elementary School. I'm currently married to my wife named Kylie and I have 2 kids named Kayden and Abby. I enjoy spending time with my family so that's why i applied for this application and help out the community and help other people with problems.​

Why do you want to be a SteamRep moderator, and what makes you feel you're a good candidate?
    I fell like i'll be a good moderator because i'm good with technology because i have a professional degree from college and I really think that i'll be a very good moderator.​

Past administrative experience:
    I have no experience so if I get accepted my friend can show me how to be a good moderator because he is a current moderator.​

List Steam trading communities you are / have been active on and in what capacity (user, mod, admin)
    I'm in a only one community that is called RustMoney.com because I really enjoy gambling Rust skins and I normally win skins and sometimes lose skins.​

Have you ever been banned from another community? If so, what happened?
    Unturned (GameBan) (Battle-Eye)​

Other questions or comments:
    I got no questions.​
  2. ЩĄ | Horse

ЩĄ | Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Says here you were 14 less than a year ago.
    http://www.gangsrp.com/Forum/showthread.php?tid=130
    It was made April 2017 - So if that is true how are you over 18 now and only 10 months later?

Finished college before 14 or over 18 which is it? Married too.. and kids... you've been super busy huh?
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2018
  3. Ninja Otter With A Taco

Ninja Otter With A Taco SteamRep Moderator

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:35378805
    Hi @frankiecairo321

Thank you for your application, however due to your lack of response to the question asked above, we are declining your application.

If you are interested again in the future, feel free to reapply.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.