1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending: Moderator 76561198317686015 (Jeef)

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by frankiecairo321, Feb 23, 2019.

1. frankiecairo321

frankiecairo321 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:178710143

Account information:

Your SteamRep block:
    Alternate accounts:
    (these are not visible to the public)
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating, Staff Applications, SteamRep Partner Members).**

Basic information:

Country and Timezone: United States, MST.
    Availability: 4 Hours
    Are you at least 18 years of age? Yes
    Do you agree to the Code of Conduct and agree to abide by it? Yes
    Have you read the Duties of SR Moderators post and understand it? Yes
    Do you have any issues handling instruction and direction? No.
    Foreign languages: Spanish.

Application:

Please tell us about yourself (job, school, hobbies, etc)
    I work as a plastic engineering, Make small molds for plastic, I am currently in college for my 2nd year of engineering college, I took trade school 4 years ago. I play video games with my son when I have nothing to do, and I like to go to steam to find a new game to play with my family and friends.

Main hobbies would be video games, reading, walking when I have the time. Most of the time on the weekend I like to go hike the mountain called (Lost Dustman Mine) great mountain to hike when I have no college homework or any thing I need to do.​

Why do you want to be a SteamRep moderator, and what makes you feel you're a good candidate?
    I want to be a SteamRep Moderator because, I want to help out our community with stop people from hacking on games because some people get ticked off about people hacking and people want to have a fun time playing games with out having people using hacks.

I feel I can be a great candidate for our community and help our ban appeals and help any one out that feels left out I'm always on everyone side. "I never leave one man out always take them all with." I think being a candidate would help me reputation and I can possibly learn to act more mature to people.​

Past administrative experience:
    None​

List Steam trading communities you are / have been active on and in what capacity (user, mod, admin)
    I don't like to do a lot of trading, due to it is not safe and it is addicting.​

Have you ever been banned from another community? If so, what happened?
    I have been banned from 2 games. (CSGO) , (UNTURNED),

On Unturned, I had a stream on twitch on the game someone donated $100 for them to use my account for 2 minutes they downloaded hacks on it and made me do F5 in the game to activate it, I learned my lesson.

On CSGO, I was banned due to my son was not very accurate with his shots and he was really angered about it and downloaded hacks on the game. "He was punished."​

Other questions or comments:
    None, Happy to help any one that has any questions about anything.​
  2. ЩĄ | Horse

ЩĄ | Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
  3. frankiecairo321

frankiecairo321 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:178710143