1. Item verification is always, 100% a SCAM! Glitched, illegal, or otherwise unsafe items don't exist.
    If you're here for an admin's "trade assistance", read this immediately or you will lose your items!!!

Declined: Moderator 76561198326618891 (Wolfenshire (W o l f e n s h i r e))

Discussion in 'Archived Applications' started by W o l f e n s h i r e, Aug 4, 2017.

1. W o l f e n s h i r e

W o l f e n s h i r e New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:183176581

Account information:

Your SteamRep block:
    Alternate accounts:
    (these are not visible to the public)
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating, Staff Applications, SteamRep Partner Members).**

Basic information:

Country and Timezone: United Stages of America. New York (Eastern Time Zone).
    Availability: As much as you need me to, I can be online pretty much whenever, as long as I'm, you know, not asleep.
    Are you at least 18 years of age? No
    Do you agree to the Code of Conduct and agree to abide by it? Yes
    Have you read the Duties of SR Moderators post and understand it? Yes
    Do you have any issues handling instruction and direction? No, I do things well and efficiently.
    Foreign languages: Yes, German.

Application:

Please tell us about yourself (job, school, hobbies, etc)
    Well, my real name is Montana, a lot of people find that unique, I'm 14 years old *denies application*, and I do TaeKwonDo, of which I'm a 2nd Degree Level 1 Black Belt, and an instructor at my academy, so there's no problem with following directions. I'm an A+ student in school, starting high-school in the governors' STEM academy in the IT section. I enjoy gaming as a whole and making new friends, as well as not only preventing scammers, but trying to reform scammers, and show them how to be clean, and come back respectable, and reputable. I speak English and German, German I'm not *completely* fluent in, but it's pretty good. I look at life well, and hope that everything goes well for everyone, and that no matter what someone does, there's always room for change, which is what makes me such a great person.​

Why do you want to be a SteamRep moderator, and what makes you feel you're a good candidate?
    I'm a very friendly person, and in the end I'm always there to help whenever needed, I know this probably won't be accepted because of my age, but I'd gladly come back in 4 years if I must to apply again, I love helping out the CS:GO community, and love to be around people that enjoy the same hobby as me. I want to truly be a StramRep moderator because I feel like I can help the community flourish once again, and not just prevent scamming from happening, but add those scammers, get their input, and try to reform them. Scammers are people too, and they all go through problems. I feel like a good candidate because I'm reputable, polite, and willing to work with just about anyone, as well as that my mother is actually an investigator, and she's taught me so many things it's nearly in my blood now, I can pinpoint scams, and really prove to people what are scams and what aren't with hardcore evidence, and minimalistic time usage.​

Past administrative experience:
    Actually, yes, surprisingly. Back when I played Minecraft years ago, I was a reputable donator as well as a moderator, administrator, and even Owner of communities, I have experiecne with XenForo, as well as Enjin, HTML, Java, JavaScript, and C++, as I'm not only a good community helper, but a developer as well. I've acomplished quite a lot in my small amount of years, and would love to voulenteer for becoming a SteamRep Moderator. Anyhow, I have quite a lot of experience with community moderation, and overall development, so that's always something to consider as well.​

List Steam trading communities you are / have been active on and in what capacity (user, mod, admin)
    I am the Owner of an anti-scamming group that I created the other day, it's nothing big, but it's notable I guess.

It's called AntiScamNation if you care.​

Have you ever been banned from another community? If so, what happened?
    So, like 1-2 years ago, or something like that, I was banned from a Minecraft server (lol) that I played on for 4+ years for calling the new Owner a "f✿✿✿✿✿✿ worthless ni**er." So... 12 year old maturity! (Just kidding, there's no valid excuse for using that 2nd word, I deserved that ban lol).​

Other questions or comments:
    Hi, as I said, I'm 14 years of age, and unfortunately, whilst I'm a good person, I fear for the legal reasons that you cannot accept my application, however I do truly beg you to attempt to find a way around that, even if I have to be considered a "voulenteer" I will. SteamRep is committed to a great cause, and I want to become part of that cause! :)
  2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    I'm sorry, but the 18-year requirement is not negotiable. Since you're underage, we'll have to decline your application. Thanks for your interest anyway though.

We're all considered volunteers, so calling you a volunteer wouldn't change anything. The requirement is in place to comply with US regulations on underage minors as a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. But I'm glad you're taking initiative to try and raise awareness about us and avoiding common scams, even if it is right before applying here.

Some of your other commentary in the application suggests you may not fully understand what we do at SteamRep. I recommend reading over our FAQ page, some of our guides, and our evidence requirements to understand what you'd be volunteering for.
    schmed likes this.