1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

76561198328645509 (bomber)

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by TurkeyBest22, Jul 28, 2018.

1. TurkeyBest22

TurkeyBest22 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:184189890
    • Warning issued for spam and impersonating Valve

Account information:

Your SteamRep block:
    Alternate accounts:
    (these are not visible to the public)
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating, Staff Applications, SteamRep Partner Members).**

Basic information:

Country and Timezone: Eastern Time ZOne USA.
    Availability: 24/7 days
    Are you at least 18 years of age? Yes
    Do you agree to the Code of Conduct and agree to abide by it? Yes
    Have you read the Duties of SR Moderators post and understand it? Yes
    Do you have any issues handling instruction and direction? No.
    Foreign languages: Azerbaijanis, 372356329856723986

Application:

Please tell us about yourself (job, school, hobbies, etc)
    I Am A Valve Officer and I am fit for the Job i like gaming and gaming is fun to me If you do not approve my application , I will see fit that your account will be baned by the valve facilities in the valve officer time zone. Now, As we speak, The jonathan reyes is telling to go to the dog. You must click the item in order to view the proof, now, as we speak, the item is going, i paly as wide receiver college foot ballballballballballballballballballballballballballballballballballballballballballballballballballballballballballballballballballballballballballballballballballballballballballballballballballballballballballballballballballballballballballballballballballballballballballballballballballballballballballballballballball​

Why do you want to be a SteamRep moderator, and what makes you feel you're a good candidate?
    Why do you want to be a SteamRep moderator, and what makes you feel you're a good candidate?:
    Required

I am a Valve Officer.​

Past administrative experience:
    Yes, Valve Officer here.​

List Steam trading communities you are / have been active on and in what capacity (user, mod, admin)
    Valve​

Have you ever been banned from another community? If so, what happened?
    No. Never​

Other questions or comments:
    No.​
  2. TurkeyBest22

Steam:
  3. TurkeyBest22

Steam:
    ^ This is a picture of my previous Coding Presenes
    I have Also Did ther Local Sidewalk Google It :) :D:):):):):):):):):):):confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::(:(:(:(:(;);););););):):):):):):):eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::oops:o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::eek::eek::eek::D:p:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::confused::confused::confused::confused::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::(;);):):):):):):):):):):):):):):rolleyes:o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O:rolleyes::mad::confused::cool::cool::p:p:p:D:D