1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined: Moderator 76561198352252048 (GPJ I GoProJuns)

Discussion in 'Archived Applications' started by GoProJuns, Mar 28, 2018.

1. GoProJuns

GoProJuns New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:195993160

Account information:

Your SteamRep block:
    Alternate accounts:
    (these are not visible to the public)
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating, Staff Applications, SteamRep Partner Members).**

Basic information:

Country and Timezone: I live in Sao Paulo, Brasil and my timezone is GMT -3
    Availability: 14+ hours (but can do more in the future)
    Are you at least 18 years of age? Yes
    Do you agree to the Code of Conduct and agree to abide by it? Yes
    Have you read the Duties of SR Moderators post and understand it? Yes
    Do you have any issues handling instruction and direction? Absolutely not
    Foreign languages: I can speak English and Portuguese fluently and a bit of Spanish.

Application:

Please tell us about yourself (job, school, hobbies, etc)
    I currently do not have a full time job and I am a college student. I currently have a part time job. If I were to describe myself, I would describe myself as devoted, helpful, and a hard worker. During my free time, I go out and do sports, such as swimming and volleyball, which I play competitively for a team. I also love helping out the wonderful CS:GO community. I spend a lot of time moderating communities, such as reddit and CSGOGem. Above all, I love playing video games, especially CS:GO, Rainbow 6 Siege, and Fortnite.​

Why do you want to be a SteamRep moderator, and what makes you feel you're a good candidate?
    I feel like I am a good candidate for this because I have learned a lot throughout my CS:GO career and believe I am experienced with CS:GO trading. I also want to help contribute to this community and prevent trade scams or at least give scammers what they deserve. I also have a lot of free time and would love to see this time go to good use and combat scammers.​

Past administrative experience:
    I have a moderate amount of moderating experience. I am currently an officer on /r/GlobalOffensiveTrade and I currently moderate CSGOGem.​

List Steam trading communities you are / have been active on and in what capacity (user, mod, admin)
    /r/GlobalOffensiveTrade - Officer
    Alias Trade Server - User​

Have you ever been banned from another community? If so, what happened?
    I've never ever been banned from any other steam/trading related community.​

Other questions or comments:

2. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    Hello!

I noticed on your profile that you are no longer a moderator at /r/GlobalOffensiveTrade.

Does this affect your application here? Are you still interested?

Thanks.
  3. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    Hi @GoProJuns

Thank you for your application, however due to your lack of response to the question asked above, we are declining your application.

If you are interested again in the future, feel free to reapply.