1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending: Moderator 76561198363166757 (Sagiri Izumi)

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Parousia)CherryBlossom, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Parousia)CherryBlossom

Parousia)CherryBlossom New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:201450514

Account information:

Your SteamRep block:
    Alternate accounts:
    (these are not visible to the public)
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating, Staff Applications, SteamRep Partner Members).**

Basic information:

Country and Timezone: Philippines, GMT+8
    Availability: Around 50-55 hours a week
    Are you at least 18 years of age? Yes
    Do you agree to the Code of Conduct and agree to abide by it? Yes
    Have you read the Duties of SR Moderators post and understand it? Yes
    Do you have any issues handling instruction and direction? No I dont have any issues.
    Foreign languages: English and Filipino only.

Application:

Please tell us about yourself (job, school, hobbies, etc)
    Hello, my name is Ryan Paul Ignacio. Right now im staying in my grandmother's place to take care of her but will be moving out after new year because I'll be continuing my studies on another region in my country. I'm currently working on a website as a moderator and on a facebook group as a moderator and midman. My hobbies are playing computer games and same time basketball and playing the guitar. I'm usually on the computer because I have some stuff I do on the internet except on Sunday because I go to church.​

Why do you want to be a SteamRep moderator, and what makes you feel you're a good candidate?
    I wanted to be a moderator because I have a lot of free time that I wanted to dedicate to being a part of the steam rep staff and helping out in and try my best to make the trading community a better by showing that it can be safe and clean.​

Past administrative experience:
    Yes I do. Currently I am a moderator in a previous csgo earning site that payouts skin(s) but we recently changed it's payout methods into bitskins and cryptocurrency. Im also an admin on the discord server of the same earning site mentioned. I'm also a midman and moderator on a facebook buy and sell group mainly for Dota 2 which has more than 17,000 members in it. (Proof and links to be provided upon request.)​

List Steam trading communities you are / have been active on and in what capacity (user, mod, admin)

Have you ever been banned from another community? If so, what happened?
    No I haven't been banned on any community nor have any plans or intentions of getting banned.​

Other questions or comments:
    No, I don't have any questions but if you guys do please don't hesitate to contact or reply me here. Looking to work with you guys and be a part of the team. Thank you very much, godbless and godspeed!​
  2. ЩĄ | Horse

ЩĄ | Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Do you share this steam account?
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. Parousia)CherryBlossom

Steam:
    Ohh yes I gave access to a few of my friends my steam games via family sharing. I forgot to mention that but for playing on this account and stuff im the only one who uses it.
  4. Sniper Pro

Sniper Pro FirePowered Head Admin Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:49525162
    If you were to be accepted as a Moderator here, how could you be certain that you were the only person able to access the account and any sensitive material that would be available as part of your role?

Furthermore, knowing that you have shared the account in the past, how could the community be confident that your account isn't being used by others as well?
    schmed likes this.
  5. Parousia)CherryBlossom

Steam:
    Hello and good day to you. Thank you very much for that lovely question. For that I already unauthorised all other devices making them to logout from my account so the only one who has access to my steam account is me by my mobile browser and steam mobile app and if someone tries to login to my account they cant because they would need the code from my steam mobile app. So I can assure and promise you and the community that my account wont be able to be accessed by others. Thank you.