1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined: Moderator 76561198847062525 (♤ Dark ♤ - BitSkins.com)

Discussion in 'Archived Applications' started by ♤ Dark ♤ - BitSkins.com, Aug 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Account information:

Your SteamRep block:
    Alternate accounts:
    (these are not visible to the public)
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating, Staff Applications, SteamRep Partner Members).**

Basic information:

Country and Timezone: Romania
    Availability: I don't know , around 10-15 hours per week Max 25 , 3-4 hours per day .
    Are you at least 18 years of age? Yes
    Do you agree to the Code of Conduct and agree to abide by it? Yes
    Have you read the Duties of SR Moderators post and understand it? Yes
    Do you have any issues handling instruction and direction? No I don't have any problems .
    Foreign languages: a little English

Application:

Please tell us about yourself (job, school, hobbies, etc)
    I'm a simple guy, I'm in high school in the 12th grade, I play very much CS: GO and Left 4 Dead, now I want to start a hobby with cs: go and I thought I wanted to be a moderator on steam REP because I have long wanted to apply but I did not have when I had a bad PC, and I'm new to these communities I do not know exactly what to do but I have time to learn I say =). So much for me, I did not know exactly what you want to know, I just came to my head to tell you, I hope to be accepted, however, 4-5 hours a day I say I'm quite dedicated, I hope to be what what are you looking for and doing part of this community of goodies?))))

I translated with Google Translate.​

Why do you want to be a SteamRep moderator, and what makes you feel you're a good candidate?
    I want to become a moderator in the steam REP can help me to mark different problems of the community with scammers eg If I get this function, I do not know, I would feel more important, so I would feel, I am very sincere now and admit it.​

Past administrative experience:
    None​

List Steam trading communities you are / have been active on and in what capacity (user, mod, admin)
    At the moment I'm not an admin on any community .​

Have you ever been banned from another community? If so, what happened?
    No​

Other questions or comments:
    No =)​
  2. Nebras

Nebras New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:92811415
    good luck

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. ЩĄ | Horse

ЩĄ | Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Sorry your application is declined due to current restrictions - your welcome to reapply at a later date when not under any of these disqualifying items.
    Thanks!

Your application will be automatically disqualified if:
    1. You have, or previously had, a BANNED or CAUTION tag (also includes VALVE TRADE BAN & PROBATION tags), unless you were proven innocent.
    2. You have ever been banned from any friend or partner community for scamming, fraud, or other sketchy behavior.
    3. You are found to associate or systematically work with scammers, even outside SteamRep's investigative policy.
    4. You fail to declare all of your alternate accounts, including accounts related to you such as family/friends.
    5. Your Steam account is less than 1 year old.
    6. You lie on your application or otherwise attempt to deceive, harass, troll, etc.
    7. You do not meet the minimum age requirement, as of the time you submit your application. (Currently 18 years)
    8. You do not answer a question posed by Steamrep staff for longer than 2 weeks unless inactive with an explanation.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.