1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined: Moderator 76561198852186185 (TanmY^)

Discussion in 'Archived Applications' started by TanmY^, Oct 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TanmY^

TanmY^ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:445960228

Account information:

Your SteamRep block:
    Alternate accounts:
    (these are not visible to the public)
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating, Staff Applications, SteamRep Partner Members).**

Basic information:

Country and Timezone: my country is india and my time zone is 9:09 PM
    Availability: 6-7hours per day and 38 hours per week
    Are you at least 18 years of age? Yes
    Do you agree to the Code of Conduct and agree to abide by it? Yes
    Have you read the Duties of SR Moderators post and understand it? Yes
    Do you have any issues handling instruction and direction? no sir, i am at my full capablility
    Foreign languages: yes, japanese, french,english,hindi

Application:

Please tell us about yourself (job, school, hobbies, etc)
    my name is Tanmy Mhatre. i am from India, Mharastra,Mumbai. I am 18 years old .I'm a college student in 12th grade. my hobbies is to play games, study and moderating in Discord server. i am also at discord hype squad and discord nitro. i like to watch twitch steam everytime and youtube ESL live streams. i also do part time job at a marketing company and internet providing service at D-vois. Normally i sometimes do custom artwork and steam trading at steam to get soME money to have good start.YEAH AND THATS ALL...​

Why do you want to be a SteamRep moderator, and what makes you feel you're a good candidate?
    i want to become moderator because i am capable of it and i am also very much experienced in moderation in discord and it makes me feel that doing work sincerly make a good moderation and ability to get good results​

Past administrative experience:
    i am moderator Discord for 2 years
    and i have very good reputation in steam and friends​

List Steam trading communities you are / have been active on and in what capacity (user, mod, admin)

Have you ever been banned from another community? If so, what happened?
    no, i am not banned from any community​

Other questions or comments:

2. ЩĄ | Horse

ЩĄ | Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Sorry - based on automatic disqualifying your account is not over 1 year old.
    Your application will be automatically disqualified if:
    1. You have, or previously had, a BANNED or CAUTION tag (also includes VALVE TRADE BAN & PROBATION tags), unless you were proven innocent.
    2. You have ever been banned from any friend or partner community for scamming, fraud, or other sketchy behavior.
    3. You are found to associate or systematically work with scammers, even outside SteamRep's investigative policy.
    4. You fail to declare all of your alternate accounts, including accounts related to you such as family/friends.
    5. Your Steam account is less than 1 year old.
    6. You lie on your application or otherwise attempt to deceive, harass, troll, etc.
    7. You do not meet the minimum age requirement, as of the time you submit your application. (Currently 18 years)
    8. You do not answer a question posed by Steamrep staff for longer than 2 weeks unless inactive with an explanation.

Feel free to reapply after it has aged beyond 1 year and it would be wise to gather some experience in some various communities that already deal with SteamRep along with it.
    Thanks for the application regardless.
    Have a good day.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.