1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined: Moderator 76561198867384084 (stand1n)

Discussion in 'Archived Applications' started by stand1n, Feb 1, 2019.

1. stand1n

stand1n New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:453559178

Account information:

Your SteamRep block:
    Alternate accounts:
    (these are not visible to the public)
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating, Staff Applications, SteamRep Partner Members).**

Basic information:

Country and Timezone: I live in the United States, EST
    Availability: 40 hours a week
    Are you at least 18 years of age? Yes
    Do you agree to the Code of Conduct and agree to abide by it? Yes
    Have you read the Duties of SR Moderators post and understand it? Yes
    Do you have any issues handling instruction and direction? No
    Foreign languages: Spanish

Application:

Please tell us about yourself (job, school, hobbies, etc)
    I am a senior in high school, but I am employed. I am the Chief Marketing Officer of Artemis eSports, a semi-professional eSports organisation. I do invest a lot of time into this position, but am still willing to invest many hours into a position with the Steam Rep community. In my free time I do enjoy playing CS:GO and attempting to build my own small community. I also play some other games such as Dota 2, Skyrim, PUBG, and H1Z1 to reach more people that do not play CS:GO whilst attempting to build my community.​

Why do you want to be a SteamRep moderator, and what makes you feel you're a good candidate?
    I wish to be a Steam Rep moderator because I wish to be able to better help the steam community. I have been in the Steam community for about 10 years now and just feel as though I should do something that gives back to the community. I think I would be a good candidate for a Moderator due to my experience in moderation as I will explain below.​

Past administrative experience:
    I have had experience in administrative positions for many gaming organisations. These include; Honor Gaming Network, Wicked eSports, Offside Reserve, Red Cloudz, and currently Artemis eSports. In all I held positions in the management field ranging from Co-Founder to Chief Marketing Officer. In these positions I helped manage our community as well as staff members and dealt with much of our support system. I was very vocal with the community and was able to answer questions efficiently as well as quickly.​

List Steam trading communities you are / have been active on and in what capacity (user, mod, admin)

Have you ever been banned from another community? If so, what happened?
    I have not been banned​

Other questions or comments:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691