1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined: Moderator 76561198882849523 (Troyd)

Discussion in 'Archived Applications' started by Panda ♛ | 나와 거래하기, Mar 25, 2019.

1. Account information:

Your SteamRep block:
    Alternate accounts:
    (these are not visible to the public)
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating, Staff Applications, SteamRep Partner Members).**

Basic information:

Country and Timezone: Philippine time
    Availability: most of the time, i'm always active because we have our own internet connection.
    Are you at least 18 years of age? Yes
    Do you agree to the Code of Conduct and agree to abide by it? Yes
    Have you read the Duties of SR Moderators post and understand it? Yes
    Do you have any issues handling instruction and direction? No, i read and understand everything.
    Foreign languages: Only english and Tagalog

Application:

Please tell us about yourself (job, school, hobbies, etc)
    Still studying in southern philippine college as ABM student. I'm 18 years old, 24/7 online in all my social media accounts. I love games especially counter-strike: global offensive. We're not that rich, so i buy and sell steam accounts in my area and only do meet-ups for both safety of me seller and the buyer. I also buy and sell real life items like gadgets and bags. I have 4 siblings, i'm the oldest. My dream is to become a businessman someday, i think i can easily achieve it because i'm into manipulating money. I know how to save etc.​

Why do you want to be a SteamRep moderator, and what makes you feel you're a good candidate?
    Steam community right now is full of toxic and desperate scammers. I want at least to lessen the probability of it.​

Past administrative experience:
    I'm a president of our school who administrate social influences, Interacts with other people in a nice and right way.​

List Steam trading communities you are / have been active on and in what capacity (user, mod, admin)

Have you ever been banned from another community? If so, what happened?
    Never​

Other questions or comments:
    So far no. I have a question about how to become a steam rep donator as well, i want to help out this community because this gives a better quality of steam valve can not give.​
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691