1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected [A²] Acnologia™ [VtNr]'s Reputation Appeal

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by GodSlayer{CoW}, Jul 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GodSlayer{CoW}

GodSlayer{CoW} New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:50491721
    Well, I see my imposter has already set a appeal for me. Well, hi, I am Yui now (Acnologia before as my imposter disguise as me, so I changed my name). Yes, I have been impersonated by my imposter. It seems that he was working with iCocainium and Kim Jong-Uno for this scam session. I have been trade banned by Steam for 2 weeks because I have been impersonated by that imposter with PayPal money.
    His appeal for me: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/a%C2%B2-acnologia%E2%84%A2-vtnr-s-rep-appeal.36132/

His account was created sometime before he started scamming, which proves either iCocainium or Kim Jong-Uno has sent him a name of someone that could easily impersonate. I only soon realized that I got my scammer tag when my friend, Chimera, checked my SteamRep. I have added my imposter countless times as he was the one that scammed, not me. This exact thing happened to my friend, Senor Fullsteel.

As I have talked to my scammer before, I said that he ruined my life as I have almost spent 2000 hours trying to collect the items, hats, miscs, weapons that I have worked so hard for. All of a sudden, that is gone as I got trade banned for 2 weeks, and I got scammer tagged since I was impersonated. I was in the session of applying for admin positions in different groups and servers, but since I got this tag and ban, the head admins has declined me because of these.

I got my imposter and myself appealing for me, so, if one of the admins of SteamRep could take away my scammer tag, if would be great.
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.