1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

A question regarding to Fraud Reports

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by ☾ука ьlаdз, May 8, 2017.

1. ☾ука ьlаdз

☾ука ьlаdз Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52535208
    May I report a guy in SteamRep (For Impersonating as a Case opening site admin to fraud people) because you could blatantly see in his profile and his proof that he's not affiliated with Gambling sites, Case opening sites and in the proof that he posted in his bio looks legitimately photoshopped and with the 'Unlimited$', He's impersonating a CSGO Case Opening site (HellCase), He also doesn't appear as an admin in the Steam Group.
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    If you have contact, they added you or sent you a trade or something showing intent to use it would be highly advised which helps show intent to scam.

Edit: Looks like you went on ahead and made the report without waiting on an answer.. gg
    Last edited: May 8, 2017
  3. ☾ука ьlаdз

Steam:
    Please, read what I said. I said reporting a guy who blatantly shows he is scamming. I haven't reported the second guy because lack of proof.
  4. ☾ука ьlаdз

Steam:
    He has the same profile as the guy I reported, but with a different name, but I know him personally and he won't confess, I guess I can go with an alt account and try to catch'em
  5. ☾ука ьlаdз

Steam:
    Ugh, I can't edit and it's a bit annoying, sorry for spamming. I meant, I've read your message right now on the report and I understand that, The second's guys' steam account is already banned of off SR. I am just trying to get him so he will confess on the actions he has done on users in the community
  6. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    We don't want people doing that - that isn't SR's purpose here. Our goal isn't to "go after" users for whatever reason.
    You Are The One likes this.