1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Abouth midleman

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by VeiderGames, Jun 11, 2017.

1. VeiderGames

VeiderGames New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:96056702
    Well recently i together with another guy wanted to trade games - key vs key, and well as it usualy happens in these

trades, no one went first(becouse of negative expierence of being scammed out of keys when trading), so , i asked mybe

we could get middleman, like from steamrep, well he agrred that it would be cool, but he also said that you guys dont get

into gamekey vs gamekey trades, and well my Question is - is that true, or steamrep midlemans actualy do gamekey vs

game key trades ?
  2. Nebras

Nebras New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:92811415
    most middlemen won't do such a trade because there's no point in doing so, a middleman can't prevent a scam when it comes to game keys, there's no way he can verify that both keys are valid and unused.
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    SR itself has NO middlemen, anyone saying otherwise is lying. SR only lists MM from partner communities and its up to those communities to regulate their own MM on what they can/cant do. As above, most legitimate MM (tagged or otherwise) will not MM codes.