1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

ADMIN CONTACT ME FASTTTTTTTTTT!!! [CS:GO ITEMS]

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Ликвидатор, May 5, 2015.

1. Ликвидатор

Ликвидатор New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:98859367
    I must contact admin for cs:go fastTTtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt !!!!
  2. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    and for what reason?
  3. Ликвидатор

Ликвидатор New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:98859367
    Hmmm i will first tell this to steam support, because i think that this guy is here maybe admin or know admins good.
  4. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    lol, once its determined someone is a scammer, most admins aren't so much "friends" anymore after that. Most times, ppl claim to be "friends" with a admin or w/e, and when asked the admin, they mostly ask "who are you talking about?" and then you point to the account on their friendslist, and they respond "hmm, that guy added me a week ago or some, never said any"...

Really, the admins of SR or any of the communities we partner with, aren't really impressed with those "friends" stories.

Also, there are a lot of impersonators around. I have no idea what your issue is.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  5. Inu

Inu TF2Bazaar Owner Retired Staff Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:62120987
    But SR, he needs to contact them fastTTtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt !!!!
    Hitman Sparky and Roudydogg1 like this.
  6. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    nah, he said he'd contact Steam Support "FAAAAAAAASSSSTTT" ... that will take at least 3-4 weeks....
    Hitman Sparky likes this.