1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Admin - honest swindler?

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by Sergey Udaev, Jun 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Doctor | SWR

The Doctor | SWR New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:37066117
    Юдаев, все выглядит так, что ты не выдерживаешь конкуренции и пытаешься убрать конкурентов с дороги.
    Ранее ты был единственным продавцом ключей за PayPal по цене $1.30USD, при этом платил комисии PayPal, когда у других цена была около $1.43USD. Сейчас, когда у Диего низкая цена, все выглядит так, что ты попросту не можешь выдержать конкуренции и пытаешься подорвать репутацию и доверие к Диего. Вот и все. Сомневаюсь, что ты проверяешь каждый ключ, когда меняешь свои гифты на них. И да, эта твоя затея с заявлением в техническую поддержку - бред.
    Сугубо мое мнение.
  2. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    So far I only see a attempt to obfuscate that there is no true evidence.

A lot of admins have alt accounts, to play on without being bothered with nagging for things when they don't want to be available, some, like Diego and other traders keep alt accounts for storage of items. I know, for I helped transit items sometimes to his other accounts in occasion. Does that make those accounts "bad"? I dont think so. Is there any reason to say that such accounts are "scammer's trademark" ? don't think so.

I have like 20ish accounts. The crap-load on them I really cannot store on my main. In fact, on half of them the backpacks are full.

Now addressing part of your "story". Item history is really broken on backpacks, especially on non-english owners of accounts, for those where never looked much into by people. Also there are private profiles between etc. NONE of any item history site has a 100% correct item history. Its like missing 80 % of all, only the high traders are quite good with the history. But the random player? scammer? nah. All those got private backpacks etc. That then the items in history may look "close" to somebody, doesn't mean it really was.

Some time ago I was tracking the history of a unusual. It went down to a scammer(day 1) and I was regularly checking where it would surface. Took 3 weeks till it surfaced at somebody random. Say thats 21 days. I contacted that person (day 21), and found out he traded it with somebody from france (day 18). Had the worst time to get to talk to that guy, but in the end I found out he got it from a "guy on the server" so I asked him to get the history. That traced me to another trader(day 17), and got me to the next (day 15), which ignored me..

In item history on tf2items it showed: the victim and next the guy that had it after 21 days
    While actually in between I could trace: 1 scammer and 4 traders of just before it re-surfaced.

Also, the history of tf2items is not complete of what it had, as it crashed a couple times in the past, and a load of history is just gone that they actually had.

There is no way to ensure that a item trace is full and correct. Its a nice indicator, thats about it. Its one of the things I need to learn any to be admin on SR, that item history is as incomplete as it can be. There is no difference in this for the item history of tf2items or on tf2outpost or w/e. The only way is daily check all accounts where items are... with 50 million accounts out there or w/e and a limitation by valve on how much "requests" one can make a day for backpack views, and all those who have set it "private", its not possible to do this tracking full.

/EDIT: Next thing, so far its just a character attack at Diego. I've had many talks with Diego over a long time. If he suspects that somebody was a alt or front for a scammer, he would not take the items. He did get a good feel on that so most times he finds out. But one cannot see on a item: this was owned/stolen by a scammer, and is now sold by a alt/front or w/e.

Unless this topic gets a meaningful angle, I will lock it later on. So far its just defamation and crappy accusations carried by nothing.
    gas mask fetish likes this.
  3. Yours Truly

Yours Truly New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:40240815
    This is quite funny to read through. Baseless accusation from a known competitor saying that Diego is trying to eliminate competitors. Doesn't it seem contradicting to you ? Giving random links to private accounts, and saying this and that isn't really solid proof of anything. It's just merely your word against him. Could it be that you are trying to eliminate a competitor your self?
  4. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    This kind of thing happens every now and then, and its just accusations without any substance. Its tiring, dumb and I'm going to think about a way to deter this kind of crap. I'm perfectly fine if there is a actual case. But there never is.
  5. Yours Truly

Yours Truly New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:40240815
  6. Sergey Udaev

Sergey Udaev New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:30242631
    Gentlemen! At present in Steam Support and as - in Management of Steam and Valve there are some complaints on this problem.
    If you consider that there should be a justice and a law celebration - that we to wait for Steam+Valve reaction.
    To Doctor SWR:
    Я не убираю конкурентов) Есть достаточно торговцев ( тот же Оксин ) на СОПе, которые продают дешевле, или по такой же цене.
    Как заработать - я придумаю всегда.
    В случае с Диего - ситуация другая. Он - убирает конкурентов ( он знает , о ком идёт речь ), перекрывает кислород их поставщикам-хакерам. Да, это правильно.
    НО! Возник вопрос - а почему он не наказывает СВОИХ поставщиков-хакеров?
    Я считаю, что если справедливо наказывать - то всех.
    А получается на деле - по-другому) Справедливое наказание распространяется только на тех, кто НЕ работает на дуэт Диего-Локед.
    Как по мне - админ стим репы, торгующий со своей подружкой ворованными итемами - не совсем то, что нужно такому ресурсу, как стимреп, или СОП.
    Как я уже писал - очень много людей в стиме и вальве - УЖЕ знают об этом тандеме). Ждём результата....
  7. Sergey Udaev

Sergey Udaev New User

Steam:
    1 we to wait for Steam+Valve reaction.
    2 It NOT casual communications)
    They work according to such scheme for a long time)))
    3 About the competition - in HONEST trade - I have no competitors, and it is the fact which is known around the world)))
    4 Now we expect, what sanctions will follow from Steam+Valve
  8. Ðiego™

Ðiego™ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:8988868
    ok sergey, we will wait steam support answer, in the meantime could you kindly explain what happened to your account, and why you think it was me the source of your problems?
  9. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    lol, the "valve report"...

1. There is nothing that accredits to "evidence" to anything there that warrants action by valve.
    2. Valve does not give information about someone else's account(s) to anybody, and certainly not in a steam support ticket.
    3. As Diego is very known around, and has direct contacts at valve, he's no doubt been checked a number of times already.

Maybe you should get some lessons:
    - Debating
    - Proving your statements/accusations
    Delivering full disclosure in a logical statement and prove it is crucial to win a case, whatever that case might be.

This case? is going nowhere.
    J. Jonah Jameson likes this.
  10. s8. kruz

s8. kruz New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:33441979
    Whilst I have nothing to do with the topic, I would like to point out that requesting that someone please write a clearer, more understandable report, when English is very obviously their second language, is pretty rank at best. Irrespective of the accusation, or evidence, or lack thereof, at least hear the man out without playing the "Speak proper English" card.
    How many here speak more than one langauge?. I have purchased from Sergey before, and found him to be of the highest calibre of trader, so lets keep focus here, and not start with derogatory slurs.
    Mattie! likes this.
  11. JJJJ

JJJJ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:31380005
    Guys, look.

I have proof that SilentReaper is also a scammer.

Here's some random screenshots, and I also made a steam support ticket so they give me evidence that proves it.

NO BASELESS ACCUSATIONS HERE, MOVE ALONG
  12. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    My reply was not about language skills. English is my 3rd language actually, gibberish was my first. No, I was on about giving a clear cut idea of what the "wrongdoing" is that Diego supposedly did.

A report against Sergey? Don't know if you know it, but IF such report exist, its probably not by Diego. Why? Well, that has to do with relevancy.
    If you make a steam ticket, valve checks a number of things. Say you report a scammer. If he did not scam you but somebody else (no item moved between you and scammer) you are not a party to that. It makes your steam support ticket irrelevant.

The key here is LOGIC and EVIDENCE.

Neither are there. Language has nothing to do with that either.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Chaos likes this.
  13. Sergey Udaev

Sergey Udaev New User

Steam:
    Diego does the correct work - punishes swindlers.
    The problem in other - it doesn't punish swindlers who work for it)
    I consider - that it is wrong.
    About Steam and Valve - Support deception in this case takes place. Diego uses DerrickG - destroying with its help business at all the competitors. Thus - Diego doesn't say DerrickG that Diego - buys from Russian swindlers итемы (by means of the Russian girlfriend).
    It - is unfair.
    I consider that if Diego punishes swindlers - that it as should punish and the Russian intermediary girlfriend, and all those who to it
    sold the goods from Russia.
    Because Diego is punished by means of the representative of Steam by support (DerrickG) of the competitors - I and addressed in support.
    You will be surprised - but some hours - in Steam check this information so - I am sure, justice will be the general for all.
  14. Ðiego™

Ðiego™ Retired Staff

Steam:
    i don't use people, i don't buy from scammer, my friends don't buy from scammer, i don't have russian girlfriend and i have never opened a ticket about you.

if for you every russian = scammer, well this is only your problem.

i'm afk for 11 hours
    Jailbait likes this.
  15. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    Lets make it clear:
    - Diego never made a steam ticket against you. Really!
    - Altho Diego may have contact with someone on Valve, it does NOT give him "immunity" from valve in any way. I'd even say in the contrary, that he's on more scrutiny. Big names have been banned by valve, even those that got close relation with robin walker etc (DF for example). Any communication with such is 1-way anyway. Valve does not disclose to us, not even to Diego. And CERTAINLY they wont do his bidding for being a owner of SR.
    - If Diego is able to do a better price for something then you, thats him doing better, not him trying to "destroy" you.

You need to understand, that Valve personel works for VALVE, not for SR or any other private party. That means:
    - They dont give conclusive info on accounts
    - They dont do whatever somebody outside valve wants.
    - They DO talk with people outside, to get information, they don't PROVIDE information.

Meh, if all that mad ranting really would be, this thread would have been finished long ago.
    Diego told me not to close it, so I wont. But this is getting boring fast, so I just decided to start ignoring this crap. Its not leading anywhere and nothing substantial is provided regarding Diego doing actually bad stuff.

Get a reality check, soon pretty please.
  16. Sergey Udaev

Sergey Udaev New User

Steam:
    to Diego:
    you are a liar)
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/gasmaskfetish - she - your girlfriend
    And she`s alternative account:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/yourheartsdesire
    She have profile in www.team-fortress.ru
    http://www.team-fortress.ru/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=18662
    you are on friendly terms with it long ago.
    By the way, I remember, some hackers spread on the Internet yours with it correspondence in e-mail)))
    Already one that you say lies, arguing. that she - not your girlfriend - for me says that you - really the deceiver.
  17. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    Sergey, you are very close to being banned. Attacks on people's personal lives are so incredibly unwelcome here. It would be wise to act like a gentleman. I'm extremely disappointed that you would hurt your own reputation by speaking that way.

We all want to be reasonable and hear you out, but you're quickly losing any respect you think you may deserve.

Finally:
    Do you have some proof that Diego submitted a ticket against you? Many, many innocent people get locked when Valve investigates random hijackers/carders/scammers. If they unlocked you, then you are fine.
    Do you have some conclusive proof of wrongdoing? So far you sound incredibly vindictive, and you are rapidly losing any benefit of the doubt.
    s8. kruz likes this.
  18. JJJJ

JJJJ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:31380005
    Provide proof, or your statements will have no weight to them. You can say whatever you want, but without proof to back it up it's just mindless drivel.
  19. Ðiego™

Ðiego™ Retired Staff

Steam:
    man, im married :), what the hijacker did to her was really a s✿✿✿ story, i hope in this you agree with me.

after this comment, My view of you has fallen below zero.

EDIT: im afk for 10.5 hours
    SilentReaper(SR) likes this.
  20. Chaos

Chaos Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:33058557
    /shitstorm
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.