1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Admin - honest swindler?

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by Sergey Udaev, Jun 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ðiego™

Ðiego™ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:8988868
    please sergey, read again my past comment, i wrote: "i don't have russian girlfriend", because i have wife. and even if i have, this will not breack steam TOS, you should open a ticket to my wife not to steam support.

I have not asked any of my friends to talk with you, if someone did, is only because he read your stupid comments.

again, sergey im not TF2OP admin and i have not asked to jailbait to ban you. TF2OP is a trade site and your comment on my "russian girlfriend" are spam, just spam.
    when i come online yesterday, this thread was at second page and you was already banned form TF2OP, but of course you don't belive me like you don't belive that i have not opened any ticket on you.

yes she made steamrep logo for free, her name + steampage link was in old "FAQ" section of the site. after we moved that page from site to this forum her name got deleted.
    Thanks for reminding me, as soon as I find time I'll write it again.

now, with your permission, I'm going to make a trade of around 150 keys with my "russian girlfriends", and if you want to know where these keys are from, I tell you, come from games sold at a price lower than yours.

open a new steam ticket: "diego sell game too cheap and i can't make my business", steam support need to laugh again.
  2. ~*L-M*~ NOnoS'

~*L-M*~ NOnoS' New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:11297311
    Fair enough.

Im not forcing you to be silent. I dont want to be rude but it seems you have some trouble to understand what we are trying to explain. The trade rules are for all people even the admins. But he seems you are trying to draw attention to yourselve whitout real proove of what you said. Since the beginging, you are posting the same things, same link, same screeshoots but when we take a look to this, it seems nothing bad happenned. So if you cant add some REAL evidence of what you said, its just a strong criticismunfounded...
  3. Sergey Udaev

Sergey Udaev New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:30242631
    To Diego:
    I am sure that your attempts to give out for the honest person - will appear vain. Therefore will suffice to write nonsense. You refuse to give screenshots of the trades on both accounts for the last 2 months. Your Russian girlfriend - too refuses. Give screenshots of history of your trades on all your accounts - and ALL LEARN, WHO tells a lie.
    You don't want to give - well, continue to say lies, продолжаёте to laugh from me.
    But - the point in it will be put by Steam.
    Believe - I achieved complete and careful research of my complaint.
    About your "honest" trades are known already by G.N (the Boss of Steam)
    Therefore I - am absolutely quiet, and I - ignore all your meanness)))). I know, than complaint research will end. And you - too learn soon)))
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    GAHHHHHaljfald...... must -- resist-----posting-----

OK I can't take it no more, Diego and I haven't seen eye to eye a few times in the past but I've never known him or seen anything in regards to him dealing directly or indirectly with scammers marked or thru alt accounts or whatever, believe me I'd be on top of that faster than flies on s✿✿✿.

As for every time I read a post by you Sergey I've seem to have lost some intelligence in the process - meanwhile in soviet russia Lolz
    SilentReaper(SR) and Suttles like this.
  5. Ðiego™

Ðiego™ Retired Staff

Steam:
    G.N. ??? Jesus... why not FBI ? or CIA, KGB, NASA, no... why not GOD?

I do not know if I should laugh or cry.

Udaev, you have serious mental problems, You think that the world revolves around you?

You think that I should screenshot 2 months of trades for each psychopath that got their account locked by steam support for trading with hijackers/scammers/carders?

have you opened your ticket? Well, Steam Support don't need screenshot

/im done
    SudasGalva, Champelliot and Jailbait like this.
  6. Schwegs

Schwegs New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:16933518
    I seriously LOL'd. This thread was as fun as reading some of those obviously false ban appeals.

I have no idea whether Sergey is honestly confused because he can't read English well (e.g. his link to what Jailbait has on his profile shows he has no understanding of English joking/sarcasm), or if Sergey honestly hates Diego because Sergey himself is a scammer. Doesn't matter though, he's way off base, and someone should just lock the thread before people hurt themselves from facepalming.
  7. s8. kruz

s8. kruz New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:33441979
    Is there any harm in leaving this thread alone?. If Diego is the saint everyone believes him to be, then the complaint investigation process, assuming it is carried out by someone impartial, will surely reveal his innocence, but each time a thread is shut down like this, it just leaves more and more questions unanswered.

I have traded with both parties involved, several times over, involving cash and keys, but I am not in any way qualified to make any statement other than, "they both appear to be honest in their dealings". I don't know them intimately, or personally, and unless people do, they really need to keep their anecdotal assurances of integrity to themselves. I am picking that everyone is forgetting the rogue trusted sellers on SourceOp, that marched off with thousands?. Oh, but they were iconic members, oh so trustworthy, and without stain or blemish......... fools.

SourceOp is already shutting this situation down, which is both childish, and unnecessary, let it play out, if Diego is clean, and Sergey a raving madman, then these facts will become self evident. Manipulating the "media", and shutting it down, will just damage your beloved Diegos reputation...... I would have thought this to be very obvious. My advice, is to shut up, keep your baseless opinions of innocence, or guilt to yourselves, and see what happens.
  8. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Maybe you should pull the dick out of your ass and actually read the reason why it was locked on sop. If you want to have a thread about it then make sure its in the right section at least, otherwise I dont give two f✿✿✿s about it.

#Conspiracy
    Jailbait, Ðiego™, Suttles and 2 others like this.
  9. s8. kruz

s8. kruz New User

Steam:
    Butane, you are welcome at any time to add me to discuss comments I make, I am very open to discussion, it is a productive, helpful way to move forward, instead of just assuming the absolute worst of a person.
    The comment that SourceOp was shutting this down referred to the fact that most of the SOP regulars seem unwilling to let this play out, and are very publicly closing ranks around Diego, rather than letting this be handled in the manner that a governing body like SR would handle it. Does SR listen when people post supporting comments about a user who is accused of mis-deed?, no they generally ignore ALL the peripheral nonsense, and investigate accordingly.
    I don't see that the personal attack was either justified, or necessary, if I offended you, I apologise without reservation. :(
  10. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    You really have no idea on what requirements are on SR admins. Diego goes by the same standards.

And what butane means, is that the thread belonged in the "flame bucket" (or at least trade chat) where any baseless ranting should go.

/me cries: I know I know, I promised not to post...
  11. s8. kruz

s8. kruz New User

Steam:
    Myself, and the general public do not need to know what the requirements of SteamRep staff are. What we do need to know is that the people who run SR can stand in the same light they shine on other peoples mis-deeds.
    I dont want Diego to be found doing anything wrong, and while I dont particularly agree with the way Sergey has approached the issue, he has a valid concern, no different than any issue that is posted on SteamRep for investigation.

I notice my Steam friends list is smaller since this started. I best make this my last post I think, as it is becoming very clear that people have made up their minds already. It's sad that 4 of the people that have removed me, are SteamRep staff/admins, and SOP based server admins. Is this the behaviour of impartial people who are supposed to administer fair treatment?.

I will watch with interest, but remain silent from this point onwards
    KFCawesome likes this.
  12. KFCawesome

KFCawesome New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:50485948
    I am disgusted by the lack of professionalism this whole case has been treated with. It is a valid concern, and maybe instead of trolling about, look into the case and do some digging. Your baseless denial of this mans accusation is horrid. The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence. Prove Sergey wrong, or quit bitching until you can.

Moving onward. It's f✿✿✿✿✿✿ disorienting to have the owner of steamrep being associated with anyone considered sketchy or dishonest. f✿✿✿✿✿✿ hypocrites, lifting your noses high as if your all clean individuals. I guarantee most of the reputable respectable white knights of tf2 trading: shark, scam with alts, and even f✿✿✿✿✿✿ steal chocolate bars from Walmart. Yet you all sit here, on your throne of lies, trying to tell people whats right and wrong. Keep your heads high scoundrels, everything is ok. Justice is blind, set up an entire institution to legitimize immoral practices so you can sleep well at night thinking you are all better people. It's all for business anyways. You greedy f✿✿✿tards probably just made this site so you can sell the s✿✿✿ you steal with ease. Maybe instead of f✿✿✿✿✿✿ paying the bills by taking advantge of people, you all get jobs.

You're all sharks, some scammers, and mostly dishonest people. Good day to you all.
  13. AcesGamer

AcesGamer User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:19877328
    Quite hypocritical.
    Suttles likes this.
  14. KFCawesome

KFCawesome New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:50485948
    I don't deny anything, unlike many of you.
  15. Suttles

Suttles New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:10543958
    Random russian ragging on diego with no valid proof

diego is bad mod ))))
  16. Jailbait

Jailbait New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:26285681
    2-3 pages later...

Well, that went well.
  17. Ðiego™

Ðiego™ Retired Staff

Steam:
    The only one who is playing at being a saint is sergey. and it is ridiculous after his account has been blocked for those who knows what reasons.

Since sergey is mentally disturbed, his first reaction was to blame all others game seller and me because I buy their keys. He knows well, I have bought many times from him with my main and my super-secret-hidden alt account.

sergey has opened 2-3 tickets on me, G.B. will investigate on my activity, What would you like more?

I do not know what we are, but I know what you are: a dirty impersonator

http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/2983
    http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198061237624
  18. Jailbait

Jailbait New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:26285681
    [​IMG]

Secondly, there is no genuine concern. If there was he would be able to show something that concerned him, rather than simply throwing around slander.
  19. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    What is the valid concern here? We've asked for any evidence on which to base an investigation or charge. Beyond hard-to-understand accusations, there's not even been a specific case to research. Did you see a specific valid concern here? Can you point it out? (I've been following this thread since it started and have been pleading for specific tangible information to work off of.)

SteamRep does not tag based on vague allegations. "I think he does shady things" could be brought forth on anyone by anyone, and that's just not the way our investigative policy works.

If this was filed as a scam report (he specifically did not report it that way), with real, verifiable allegations and a specific case with evidence, we would investigate it happily, but every single day we close reports against random traders where no evidence is offered (no chat logs, no specific case, etc).

There are dozens of people out in the world I "suspect" are scammers or deal with scammers/hijackers on a regular basis. I can't go to them and insist anything because I, nor anyone yet, has evidence of their wrongdoing. (In real law enforcement, no judge is going to grant a search warrant on "I think my competitor uses shady tactics". They will if they say "I have a picture of the guy buying from a convincted drug dealer")

If you have a specific allegation of wrongdoing that violates SteamRep scammer policy, bring it forward. Otherwise these allegations have to be tossed with the other vengeful reports we get all the time. :( Give evidence or it's nothing we can work with.

Note that Diego himself has insisted that we keep this thread open and unlocked seeking any such clear case or evidence. The rest of the SR admins stand behind that decision. (As owner of the site, if he was trying to prevent the fellow from coming forward with evidence, he surely could. But that is not the way SteamRep operates. If you have a valid report of wrongdoing, bring it forward, please.)
    jameless likes this.
  20. Sergey Udaev

Sergey Udaev New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:30242631
    Gentlemen`s! I have to you a question - why you decided, what Diego - my competitor?
    I ALWAYS sold the goods - cheaper, than it. Therefore - it for me NOT the competitor.
    It - the ordinary cunning businessman, which buys through figureheads (the Russian girlfriend) from hackers the goods.
    The most interesting - all this understand, but demand proofs from me).
    Week-and will end soon, and it becomes clear, what result at this history.
    One of proofs that my information is truthful - already that fact that my account NOT is disconnected):

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.