1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Admin - honest swindler?

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by Sergey Udaev, Jun 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    because:

We insist on evidence from all accusers or we can't hold any alleged bad guys accountable.
  2. gas mask fetish

gas mask fetish New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:31378893
    Sergey,

Oh wow. Steam Support hasn't disabled your account therefore you must be telling the truth.
  3. Jailbait

Jailbait New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:26285681
    Don't care; irrelevant.

Seriously?

You do know steam won't disable an account, just because they made a false ticket right?

Is there even a point to this thread anymore?
  4. Champelliot

Champelliot New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:36236835
    I have just read this entire thread, from post 1 to Jail's post above me, while eating a delicious homemade Margarita Deep-Base Pizza.
    After reading it, I feel, against my better judgement, to bring my 2 scrap to the trade window.

This thread was created with the idea that Diego was laundering stolen keys, games and other paraphernalia, the first 'suspect''s (if I will even use that word) offense was being friends with Diego in the first place. After this was quickly debunked, the thread degraded into Sergey posting pointless slander about Diego, which in all cases was swiftly disproven. I am all for dealing with internal affairs of corruption, but Diego is in no way corrupt or malign. The random nonsense which Sergey is spouting is a waste of this sites bandwidth. Apparently, Diego, in further defense of himself has requested all admins and mods to leave this thread open. If I had had the choice, this thread would have been closed after the 15th post. (But we all know how quickly this place would be turned into an Orwellian Dystopia is I was a mod.)

Seriously, I believe this thread has far past it's maturation, and is now at this point, members of our community defending (albeit unnecessarily) a respected member of our community.
  5. Sergey Udaev

Sergey Udaev New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:30242631
    yes. In the ticket I wrote that Derrick - the corrupted representative of Steam which patronizes Diego's swindles. Also wrote how Derrick repeatedly banned users at the desire of Diego). And I wrote that I - ASK to disconnect my account if I - to speak slander on
    Derrick.
    It turns out, - I not to speak slander....
    " which in all cases was swiftly disproven " ???? o_O...

WHO disproved?
    I here saw only angry messages it seems:
    Diego not the such!
    Diego - good!
    I know it!
    You stipulated he!
    That is - your usual thoughts and words is the PROOF DISPROVING my ARGUMENTS?
    )))
    Cheerful history, with iron denials.....
  6. Sergey Udaev

Sergey Udaev New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:30242631
    I estimated your desire during all this subject - to overwind or change my statements, and arguments. Thanks.
  7. Jailbait

Jailbait New User

Steam:
    He directly quoted what you said. Just because you think you are doing better dosen't mean you are better. Pepsi and Coca-Cola compete, but everyone knows Coca-Cola is better. It dosen't mean they don't compete.

You asked, and they didn't respond. Possibly because they were crying with laughter.
    SilentReaper(SR) likes this.
  8. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Valve told you that they DONT report to you regarding another account, even if you reported it.

Now, your "conclusion" that you aren't banned, hence you are right... is SO wrong and against how Valve works.
    - Valve will NOT disable your account for making a false accusation. They will simply ignore it.
    - Valve will ONLY disable/ban/VAC a account if it DID something against their policy. (attempted fraud or w/e).

Being a deluded paranoid is not in the valve rules for getting a ban. Hell, they would have to ban a lot more then. So NO, you will NOT get banned for making a false report, even if you say that they should.
  9. KFCawesome

KFCawesome New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:50485948
    Aside from Sergey and his attempts, it's safe to assume diego is selling crack behind the bush. The dirty boy who needs an
    extra buck puts on his mask in public and acts like the hero of Gotham. "Protecting the innocent from scammers", a truly noble noble display.
    However, behind the smoke and mirrors, Diego is the man f✿✿✿✿✿✿ over everyone in the first place. The menace, and the savior. Laundering stolen
    goods from dishonest people, and in daylight "saving the world". Not fair to bet on both sides Diego, and if you're gonna scam, get your hands dirty a little.
    Tricky deal keeping the "investigation" open. Using reverse psychology as a means to make yourself seem honest and caring about being fair and equal. It may have worked on your pathetic squad of misinformed henchmen, but not me. I see through your fake innocence, and see a disastrous man of havoc.
    You greedy , creating this entire site as some sort of alibi. All so your scamming is justified and legitimate as "diego doesn't scam" because "he's the owner of steamrep". You and your ludacris admins dedicate your time trying to disarm the badguys. I think you got so caught up in your witch hunt, that you probably think your supposed to be catching scammers. Under the table deals with big man Diego and his steamrep site. Grow the f✿✿✿ up feeble minded hoodlum. Go back
    to your purse snatching punk. I've had it with your puppet show of s✿✿✿. The last thing we need is a bunch of people believing the s✿✿✿ you preach. Let's not all forget you pull this justice to scammers stuff out of your ass to make a buck. Now we have a bunch of mechanical unilateral dimwits following your lies and taking it to heart. No one here wants another religion, Diego, so cut the s✿✿✿. The greasy nonsense of your entire establishment reeks of cover ups and denial. An upside down pyramid built on thievery and lies. Can't wait to see this s✿✿✿ crumble. As the clock strikes 12, your pathetic gig ends, your artificial world you built around you self, your steamrep and your scamming business vanishes before you. Enjoy the cyber police, dickhead.
  10. Scooty Puff Jr.

Scooty Puff Jr. New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:34050552
    All I read were you swearing and you going on about accusations that have 0 proof to back any of it with so that is all they will be. Empty words. Unless you somehow have proof to show us all wrong, they will remain that way.
  11. ~*L-M*~ NOnoS'

~*L-M*~ NOnoS' New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:11297311
    I dont understand why you open your mouth since you have been tagged by Diego...
    You already have scammed. So IF what you said is true, you dont worth more than Diego, even worth...
    Also what you said not make any sense. You are just angry cause Diego tag you and you take that personnaly. Im sorry to say that but you are not impartial. Besides your comments are irrelevant and things are not moving on.
    Yours Truly likes this.
  12. Champelliot

Champelliot New User

Steam:
    Yes, they were disproven. Your arguments were an invalid medley of hearsay and misconception. It does not require proof to dispute a lack of proof. Diego's own testimony was enough to disprove your arguments, if you had evidence, he would need to provide equal evidence that you are wrong. But instead of logic, which every member of the Steam rep community would accept, you try to take the lack of punishment for a false support ticket as evidence!?

Let me put it out plain and simple:

1. Diego is innocent, and will always be innocent until proven guilty, by due course. (I.E NOT accusing him of adultery and the like.)
    2. Steam has NO interest in trading, they will return your items if hijacked, but other than that do not care about pricing, scamming etc. (Which is why Steamrep is necessary)
    3. Steam will not punish you for a false report. Go to the local police, tell them you are shot 2,000 people. They will check and find you didn't shoot 2,000 people. They WON'T arrest you. Get that into your head.

Not trying to be rude (but then it would be a serious case of pot calling the kettle black,) but I have heard the pyro say things that made more sense than what you are saying.
    Please, for the good of all of us. Let this thread die, and recreate it when you have proof that ISN'T your rapidly devaluing word against someone else's.
    Yours Truly likes this.
  13. JJJJ

JJJJ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:31380005
    Let's point the blame at everyone, why don't we? Gabe must be corrupt as well, right?
  14. Jailbait

Jailbait New User

Steam:
    Proof?
  15. Yours Truly

Yours Truly New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:40240815
    LOL dude i don't think your opinion matters here as you are obviously tagged as a scammer and now taking it out on admin who's being targeted. What you are saying is base on anger and personally issues, I would recommend trying to find something legit to do with your time other then scamming people, I I don't know what you did but you obviously deserve a scammer tag due to your actions. So move along good sir, this place ain't for you. :)
    ~*L-M*~ NOnoS' likes this.
  16. Jailbait

Jailbait New User

Steam:
    This is crazy.
    Eoj Nawoh likes this.
  17. Eoj Nawoh

Eoj Nawoh Retired Staff Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:40091868
    Well this was an amusing read.
  18. Champelliot

Champelliot New User

Steam:
    Seriously, this needs a lock, it's going nowhere.

I have naught else to say at this point.
  19. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    almost all of the admins agree Champelliot, but meh, the big guy himself likes to torture himself.
  20. Chaos

Chaos Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:33058557
    In the interest of fairness, we're waiting for sergey to produce actual evidence.

Sergey, Could you please compile all of your evidence into one post?
    You're welcome to caption any screenshots you post. While I understand that english is not your first language, please aim to be clear and precise with any comments you make regarding your evidence.

Also please make sure that the post contains evidence. Any claim you make should be backed up by evidence.

The post I requested will help us to investigate any claims or accusations you have.

Thank you in advance

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.