1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Admin - honest swindler?

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by Sergey Udaev, Jun 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sergey Udaev

Sergey Udaev New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:30242631
    Today I addressed in Valve management with a claim. A claim essence - that Support doesn't want to study my complaints carefully.
    After that I received assurance from Derrick that it studies this question.
    During today I received this answer from Derrick already 2 times.
    I think that he very much wanted to hide this problem, but now - he understands that it is simple to hide - it will not turn out :)
    Therefore - research of a problem proceeds)
    [​IMG]
  2. Jailbait

Jailbait New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:26285681
    I saw you trading unusuals with scammers, I saw me trading a 6 ref item. Quite a large difference, don't you think?

How did you find this out?
  3. Sergey Udaev

Sergey Udaev New User

Steam:
    differences aren't present any. You and I - we carry out a set of transactions.
    I - many transactions in day take.
    Sometimes I very much am tired and is inattentive. Sometimes I fall asleep at the computer during the transaction.
    Therefore - anything surprising that I could pass in trading operation of the person which appeared the swindler
    When I started to trade - I knew about trade in general a little. It was necessary to look for knowledge on this site (http://www.team-fortress.ru)
    Communicated with people, with buyers, with sellers. Studied everything, as to the market.
    Began to learn, who and as me can deceive. Began to read about types of fraud.
    Many people told me, how deceive them.
    Two times deceived me.
    The second time - before New year) Then I faced that some administrators of a site - refused to punish one of the participant of group of swindlers.
    (he sells them many subjects)
    When I carefully began to study all communications of administrators - it became clear that practically all administrators buy subjects at known (during that moment) hackers.
    As it appeared - many of administrators - have the secret relations with hackers and thieves. Direct proofs - wasn't, but they and couldn't disprove those facts which I provided them.
    I addressed in Steam support then - many of them received account or trade blocking
    After that I stopped ANY of trade with users of this resource
  4. Jailbait

Jailbait New User

Steam:
    No, the difference is my trade was miniscule, in contrast to you trading very high value items.

How did you find this out?
  5. Sergey Udaev

Sergey Udaev New User

Steam:
    1 look #143
    2 look Private Conversation
  6. Jailbait

Jailbait New User

Steam:
    Yes, I saw your post. What I'm asking is how exactly did you find out? Can you go in to detail?
  7. Sergey Udaev

Sergey Udaev New User

Steam:
    Sorry, but I - not to speak about my informants, and about my methods.
  8. Starburst

Starburst New User

Interesting, I don't trade at all, not sure how I can be dealing with scammers then.
  9. Sergey Udaev

Sergey Udaev New User

Steam:
    added:
    efiop
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198047477523
    ( he buying stollen or hjacked items from hacker`s, and selling to Diego`s girlfriend )
    /
    howeverperfect
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197960601549
    ( he buying stollen or hjacked items from hacker`s, and selling to Diego`s girlfriend )
    /
    Charg
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198043682549
    /
    Guru Meditator
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197994223420
    RU hacker ( he hjacked items , and selling to Diego`s girlfriend )
    /
    Happy Parazit dream hat ✔
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198028282446
    RU hacker ( he hjacked items , and selling to Diego`s girlfriend )
    /
  10. Jailbait

Jailbait New User

Steam:
    Do you understand why that means we can't do anything?
  11. Sergey Udaev

Sergey Udaev New User

Steam:
    Steam support - made everything that was necessary.
    Those who then didn't receive punishment - later time received on your resource (for example, DezmonT
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198000371154)
    Now I don't ask to investigate http://www.team-fortress.ru -

now I ask to investigate Diego's trade and his girlfriend)
  12. Jailbait

Jailbait New User

Steam:
    Yes, DezmonT was reported, with proof. This proof showed him repeatedly trading with scammers. You have come to us with accusations. No proof.
  13. Sergey Udaev

Sergey Udaev New User

Steam:
    in my previous message I gave some references to profiles of users which are intermediaries in the scheme:
    Diego - Diego`s girlfriend - these users - hackers.

These communications, and many other - Support now studies.
  14. Jailbait

Jailbait New User

Steam:
    Do you understand the difference between taking your word, and looking at some screenshots?
  15. Sergey Udaev

Sergey Udaev New User

Steam:
    Support sees all trades of these users. And they know, who, from whom, when, and that received.
    You can't believe, what Diego and his girlfriend received items from the users, called by me? Ask Diego's girlfriend)
    You don't believe, what the users , called by me - received items at hackers? I think that lists of friends of these users - already set thinking).
    And exact research of trade - will be made by Support)
  16. Jon got scammed

Jon got scammed New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:34021384
    Guys.. after reading through 8 pages of long chats/fights. I've seen a lot of people trying to bring down Sergey. Im not saying Sergey is right and Diego is bad or anything, i just think most of you guys are such stereotype, i dont know who Sergey is, i know he spams a lot, trust me A LOT. Some might think hes Russian, most do okay, so what? Doesnt mean hes a Russian scammer or sht, He might be a honest person. Hes trying to say something so let him say, i know a lot of you guys are defending Diego. I can see that. We dont have any proof that Diego does anything bad, and Sergey i think we should let steam support settle this, much easier instead of going through all this fights and stuff. And guys, really, dont make fun of people of their grammar, i personally think my grammar isnt the best and i dont think any of you guys would like people laughing at you. How do you guys think it will feel? He may have bad grammar and English, but its still understandable, its amazing how Sergey is still not giving up. It "might" be true. Im not standing on any side. But i just want to say this
  17. The Doctor | SWR

The Doctor | SWR New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:37066117
    Sergey, why you so silent about your trades with WenJ? I buying stolen items from hijackers? Yay!
  18. Sergey Udaev

Sergey Udaev New User

Steam:
    Я уверен, что ты мог бы прочитать внимательно сообщение 20886. Помимо этого - я дал доказательства модератору
    Jailbait

, из которых следует, чем закончилось моё сотрудничество с вендж.
    насчёт твоих покупок у него - ты хочешь мне доказать, что ты у него ничего не покупал?
    И что ты - не продавал Диегиной тёлке эти итемы? Подумай, стоит ли))) Я же не просто так пишу)
  19. Sergey Udaev

Sergey Udaev New User

Steam:
    2nd full, objective, and fair message
  20. Ðiego™

Ðiego™ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:8988868
    I met Sergey long time ago when I was looking for a copy of Dota 2 for myself. A common friend reccomended him, I added Sergey, he gave me a discount thanks to having common friends, I paid and I got my copy.

Since I'm a trader, I asked Sergey how many copies he could get, and he told me: "more than 100", I said "good" and I found an Italian guy interested in buying Dota 2 for later reselling on eBay.

I bought around 64 copies of Dota 2 from Sergey and since Dota 2 was not tradable (in some cases) and I already had a copy activated on my main account, I gave Sergey my super-secret-hidden account "Diego 2" and he gifted items to that account.
    Meanwhile, since Sergey is a game trader (and a hijackers' client, but then I didn't know that), I bought a lot of stuff (Max's heads/buds/Bills/keys) from him, we both speak horrible English and our chat always looked like this:

Sergey: xx + xx + xx for xx wmr
    Diego: money sent
    Sergey: thanks
    Diego: thanks

I also vouched for him on every trade forum, since people don't trust Russian-speaking traders much and Dota 2 is not tradable in some cases, middlemaned for him, helped him in trasferring money from PayPal.
    In 2 words, for me Sergey was a very trusted guy.

One day I made a mistake. I was buying 20 copies of Dota 2 from Sergey with my second account and instead of putting them in my inventory I activated one copy accidentaly, therefore it became unable to receive copies of Dota 2.
    Then I told Sergey to add my customers directly and transfer copies to their accounts, and it turned out that my Italian buyer was Sergey's customer previously. Serget got mad about this, but I could sell Dota 2 for a better price and that's it.

From that day Sergey stopped selling me promo and keys, but I wasn't hurt by this in the slightest and even started trading games myself.

I am now led to believe that Sergey is a very paranoid and deluded person. Despite all the deals we had and all the times I helped him just for the sake of being good business contacts, he could still think that I had to do anything with his trade ban.

If someone asked me today about Sergey, I would say: "Sergey is a miserable man with no respect for women, maybe in his country women are worth less than sheep, but in my country, if you don't have respect for women, you will wake up with a horse's cut head in your bed".

My accounts move 10,000 keys a month, I perfectly know that my activity is under control of Steam Support, only a fool like Sergey can think our accounts are not monitored by Valve. Support don't need a ticket, or two, or a thousand, on me from Sergey, they have all the logs.

Investigation of my case is ended, my account is not locked, Sergey will get no "answers". I'm clean.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.