1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Admin - honest swindler?

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by Sergey Udaev, Jun 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sergey Udaev

Sergey Udaev New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:30242631
    to Diego:
    Strange) All complaints - are at the moment open - in spite of the fact that you wanted to hide them)
    About my trade with you - ridiculously to read your nonsense)
    I stopped to trade in Dota2 - 60 + days long ago.
    The history about Vicios - was about 120 days long ago)
    After this history I had with you ~10 trade`s
    And with you I had trade (last) - ~40 days long ago)))
    So, I once again see it:
    you in every possible way try to hide the participation in trade with hackers,
    you in every possible way try to tell about me lie.
    Very cheerful behavior for the person who holds such post, as you)))
  2. gas mask fetish

gas mask fetish New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:31378893
    Thank you, Diego, but I'd like to be respected for the sake of being a person, not for being a woman.

to Sergey: you're basically saying that all my sellers are scammers. Again, I can't claim to know the trade history of every item I buy, but I do my best and I try hard not to make problems for the further trading links, and decline trades now and then. That's not enough for you, but somehow OK for my customers and Steam support.
    Well I don't give two cents about your "opinions" unless you mean business.
    And stop calling me anyone's girlfriend, Sergey "I have too much time and not enough work on my hands" Udaev. Stop equaling me to anyone's appendix as if I didn't have a will of my own. I DO make mistakes and I answer for them, but not to the hypocrites like you.

May I quote you? "I - TRADER!" We're in the same boat, and we were, are and will be doing the very same things. Whether you want it or not. And if the fact that you never scammed anyone makes you an honest trader, guess what, so it does me.
    Yours Truly likes this.
  3. Sergey Udaev

Sergey Udaev New User

Steam:
    When I found out that occurs on that Russian resource - I left it. You - perfectly knew, with whom you trade, and from where they take the goods.
    You - consciously acquired the goods which intermediaries of hackers gave.
    Also you continue to get)
    After during all research here you and Diego in every possible way try to speak slander in my address, try to stipulate me, arrange prov
    ocations and so on - I understood that approached very close to all your swindles.
    I am sure that many clever people already perfectly understand the concept of your activity)
    about "girlfriend" - I can to call you so. Considering how you communicated what comment write, all your dialogues which have become available to public - I have full authority to call you so)
    The only thing, on what I can agree - not to call you the Russian girlfriend. It is necessary to call the Kazakhstan girlfriend)
    But, on the other hand - you usual Russian dirty the dealer, living in Kazakhstan)
  4. The Doctor | SWR

The Doctor | SWR New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:37066117
    Да, я покупал у венжа ранее, у меня даже был таг из-за него, не отрицаю это. Теперь насчет продаж вещей Локи: что за бред ты несешь? Выше ты написал аккаунты людей, которые продовали итемы Локи, и обозначил их как скупщиков карженного/краденого барахла. Ты вот идиот, а? Если трейдер имел дело с Диего или Локи, то это не значит, что он хакер/кардер/скупщик краденого или карженого. Ты придумал нелепую во многом историю и пытаешься ее развить.
  5. Sergey Udaev

Sergey Udaev New User

Steam:
    Я уверен, что помимо моих слов - в саппорте есть возможность посмотреть, ОТ КОГО эти пользователи получили итемы, и КОМУ они их продали)
    Поэтому - не стоит тут махать шашкой, и рубить с плеча) Я прекрасно знаю, что я пишу, и о чём.
  6. Sergey Udaev

Sergey Udaev New User

Steam:
    Посмеялся)))
  7. Ðiego™

Ðiego™ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:8988868
    english, please.

@ udaev, this is your last warning, next will be permanent ban from this forum. post some proofs and stop buy from hijacker if you don't want see your account locked again.
  8. Sergey Udaev

Sergey Udaev New User

Steam:
    I see - you strongly are nervous). Calm down, don't do complexity)
    Though, you are an owner of a site. You can block, certainly, me here)
    You already tried to make 0. Well, you consider it necessary - certainly block. In your opinion which you here impose all - I am the bad person, began to speak to all about you and yours dirty trade, and in general I am a villain and the geek)
    Therefore - it is not necessary to frighten me blocking, and so on. My conscience - pure. (in difference from yours)
    Do how you consider it necessary). Many serious dealers - everything perfectly understand. Research - will proceed irrespective of, you will block me here, or not.
    Fortunately - you aren't the worker of valve)))
  9. Yours Truly

Yours Truly New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:40240815
    Sergey you seem like a smart and intelligent person. But you seem to be missing the point of what people here are trying to tell you GET PROOF AND STOP TALKING OUT OF YOUR ASS , you seem to be posting alot of content here and yet have no solid proof of anything. If Diego is what you say he is, then provide that proof right now and get it over with or shut up. You keep going over and over again about Diego being this and that, but you are just making your self look and sound stupid when words are coming out of your mouth with NO SOLID PROOF. Sorry I am not on anyone's side here but all i can see is you attacking Diego and saying stuff that won't matter if you can't prove it. " All accused suspect will remain innocent until proven guilty " that is the ultimate ruling of the court of law, which consequently apply to this aswell. I'm sure you are a mature and intelligent person but you sound like a child trying to beg his mum for candy.
  10. Dignity

Dignity New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32040721
    Thanks for the detailed explanation Diego. I really only brought it here for the luls, but yah.

-----------

Sergey, all you're doing is posting profiles. None of us have time to go through all the item histories, and this is your case, so you prove it.

From each of those profiles, show us proof that they are hijackers, and/or they buy stolen goods. For now, all we can see, is that most of those profiles are Russian, and by that, we cinclude that they are hijackers, which still may be true.

I don't know what team fortress.ru is, but if they are shows as hijackers there, show us. Once we know the people you are accusing are hijackers, prove to us that Diego's "girlfriend" is buying from them. Use tf2items.. Although if not shown by 1 person, go to the next.

Take screenshots, so we don't have to use are Internet data for loading 100's of pages.

If you don't show us solid proof, I think it should end here... As there really is, nothing more you can show us
  11. Dignity

Dignity New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32040721
  12. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    1. This is an English language forum. There are cases where admins may speak other languages so they understand some reports in those, but any post on here will be enforced to be English. If your command of the english language isn't enough to write in english, ask somebody to translate it for you. Using translating sites like Google Translate must be with very short sentences. To keep the statement and translation correct.
    2. @Sergey: We are not nervous. for a number of reasons:
    - You made no valid report. NOWHERE you provided EVIDENCE. You are only providing hearsay and accusations. As such, we warned you to come up with REAL proof, or hold forever your silence.
    - Diego received response from valve that Valve concluded any investigation to him. He told us that.
    - A number of admins have talked with Diego, and Diego is providing information etc. Nothing untoward came forward.
    - We (the SR admins) have no reason to suspect Diego of any foul play. We have been working for a long time now with him, and he was always very open in any aspect.

Our patience is running out. Get to the point or f✿✿✿ off.
  13. Ðiego™

Ðiego™ Retired Staff

Steam:
    i never had any response, and i never asked nothing to valve support. sorry for my bad english.
  14. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Hmm, ok, thnx for clarifying that.
  15. Jailbait

Jailbait New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:26285681
    You gave me a russian screencap of something I can't read. None of us speak russian.
  16. Sergey Udaev

Sergey Udaev New User

Steam:
    Excuse, this message was not for you:
    in that message I answered to the Russian user for his questions.
    The answer had such sense - " I already answered this question to the moderator" (you name).
    The question from the Russian user was about Venj.
  17. Sergey Udaev

Sergey Udaev New User

Steam:
    Lady and gentlemen!
    I received some very good news concerning my trading life.
    In this regard - I completely take away all the words. I refuse any researches connected with Diego, and those who surrounds it.
    Everything that is connected with Diego - now to me absolutely not interestingly.
    I am sorry about all who spent the time, studying this question.
    All possible questions connected with Diego - I ask not to set to me.
    This subject - can close/remove/leave open - I personally at all don't object, if this subject - to remove.
    In the future:
    All further researches from the different other users, connected with Diego - me aren't interesting.
    I ask not to connect at all my name, or my trade - about Diego's name.
    All thanks. Good luck!
  18. Jailbait

Jailbait New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:26285681
    Thank the sweet lord, thread locked!
  19. JJJJ

JJJJ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:31380005
    About time.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  20. Ðiego™

Ðiego™ Retired Staff

Steam:

Sergey, you might think it's alright to throw insults right and left, throw shadow on people who never wronged you and even tried their best to help you.
    But I am curious about the sudden change of your attitude and I will investigate it, in private. I have reason to think that you were never motivated by desire for fairness and honesty, but only had personal and selfish reasons to accuse me and my friends, and support of one very interesting person. The way you are walking out of this leaves me no other choice.

Don't forget to answer in that thread http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/6207

As for your calling a lot of traders scammers, file tickets with all the information and proofs on this; a single ticket for a single person. Go to this section: http://forums.steamrep.com/forums/report and read the "how to" here before posting: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/230

If you don't do it, SR administration will have to take action accordingly.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.