1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Invalid ADMINS ATTENTION, PLEASE READ.

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by WhySoSerious, Feb 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WhySoSerious

WhySoSerious New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:48006528
    i have created my appeal 3 days ago http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561198056278785-why-so-serious-sr-scammer.1078/

but still not 1 single admin posted at my thread saying he will handle the case but other admins posted at my thread saying w8 in line just like everybody else.

and i noticed that they went to handle other appeals but they didn't handle mine, not only that but my appeal was locked so it can be left forgotten and i can't post anything in it, still i have waited but none of the admins handled my request.

all the other requests r active except mine, also note that my appeal should be accepted 100% right away cos as i said that i got banned against Steam Rep Ban Policy which i shouldn't be banned in the 1st place.

it appears to me like someone here at Steam Rep is on the same side with the guy who reported me so he is giveing me hell of a time.
  2. WhySoSerious

WhySoSerious New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:48006528
    this unban appeal was created today http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561198043495271-actor-sr-scammer.1133/
    and someone already contacted the guy.

this unban appeal was created yeastrday http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561197998253566-krishaster-sop-scammer.1111/unread
    again he got contacted by an admin.

but mine was 3-4 days ago, still none of the admins contacted me not only that but i have solid prove 100% from steam rep website why i shouldn't be banned but still its taking a long time to get it done.

something isn't right here, could anyone explain to me whats the problem here?
  3. Handicaped Panda

Handicaped Panda New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:24559518
    WhysoSerious, I understand why you are so frustrated because admins haven't contacted you, but the thing is you need to remember that admins are very busy, and they always try and take the ones that are at the top of the list so they are right there, but the thing you need to take in to effect serious is that Admins won't want to do your appeal when you are saying that you posted your appeal 3 days ago, I have posted mine 6 days ago and I don't have a single admin message OR person message besides my own, Serious advice for you is to just play the waiting game, and they will get to you when they can
  4. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    I think some of it has to do with the sheer volume amount you are posting and arguing. Simpler cases might be easier to resolve than reading posts with bizarre accusations, etc.

You're not making the workload go down by posting incessantly. Please don't post again until an admin has time to handle your appeal. There is no ETA we can give you right now-- we're volunteers doing this in our free time to protect people from scammers.

Thanks for being patient and understanding.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.