1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Admins please read this

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by Tsunk [Camping], May 6, 2018.

1. Tsunk [Camping]

Tsunk [Camping] Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:91522501
    So I know all the admins know about me at this point, and I am still sorry about what I did. When I gave the man his money back, I was angry and chose some ill-mannered words like "precious keys" because I was so upset about having to sell some things. I am really sorry guys and I can promise that I have changed for the better.

My appeal. When the whole dilemma went down, I was camping and had no account with SteamRep. I know this is a pitiful excuse, but you have to understand that I had no previous familiarity with the site and what I had to do to properly submit an appeal. I was on my phone because I wasn't at home, and I guess I didn't see the things I needed to have in my appeal, I just knew what that word meant. I know that each person is allowed only one appeal, but this circumstance is (I feel) an exception. Honest to god, If I had known the rules, and seen the proper way to submit an appeal, I would have done so.

I am asking the moderators to give me a second chance because I believe I deserve at least that. I DO feel like I was wrongly treated, but even so, am willing to give back to the community any way I can. The amount of my own my money that I put into trading is actually disappointing and I just want to cash out to help with my tuition next semester.

I would really like to actually talk to an admin instead of people who are probably going to comment on here and send me a link to a specific rule somewhere. I think SteamRep is a great way to tell who is a scammer and not, but I can promise you that I would never pull anything like that again, and would be happy to just have my ban turned into a caution.

Again, I still don't understand the site at all, and I can see I am barred from submitting appeals so I am at a loss as what to do here. I am sorry, from the bottom of my heart, and already paid back and a apologized to the guy. Please give me another chance and I promise to never do anything scandalous ever again, thank you for your time.
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You already were replied to in your previous general discussion thread by our head PR admin, you will not get a different answer no matter how many times you continue to post these same threads. You also were previously warned about arguing your specific case in the general discussion section by another staff member, I went ahead and issued another warning for that. You also had a ****post thread archived as well. Further attempts will be seen as forum spam and dealt with accordingly. Please see the previous thread and Lava's replies if you have any questions.

Thanks.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**