1. Item verification is always, 100% a SCAM! Glitched, illegal, or otherwise unsafe items don't exist.
    If you're here for an admin's "trade assistance", read this immediately or you will lose your items!!!

Pending: Moderator Alkon's moderator application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by alkon, Apr 26, 2016.

1. alkon

alkon Donator - Tier II

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54985637
    I have some problems with Sync, but here is the app. I hope that it will get merged

Im 18 and I come from Slovenia. I live in GMT 1+ time zone.

3. Im visiting Secondary School of Mechanical Engineering. I like to play League of Legends and surf on CS:GO and I play basketball. I do part job, which is Quallity Assurance at my fathers company. I really love to talk with people and meet new ones. I could say that im very social.

4. Im really experienced trader and I know that there is a lot of scamming happening. When I check the forums, there are a lot of un-read threads. I would really like to help community, since we can all agree that scammers sucks. I also got scammed my knife few weeks ago and it was my trusted friend so that was one of the reason why im applying now.

5. I can do about 1-2 hours per day. The school im visiting atm isnt really hard to me so im not studying that much.

6. Im Member (admin) on Prestige Gaming. We have few servers and a lot of players. This is page http://www.prestige-gaming.org/ and my profile: http://www.prestige-gaming.org/members/11439/. Im mostly playing on servers where I keep them mature and things like that. I am also member of Quallity Assurance at this community.

7. I would really love to have job on ban reports. Like I said, there are a lot of they that are empty and I would really love to fix that and make some actions on them. In the community in currently in, we also accept people who want to apply and we do some background checks, so I guess I already have some experience with that.

8. Yes. I have read all rules and guides, they are really reasonable to me and I do accept them.

9. Not really. Like I said I really like to do that kind of stuff. Im really experienced trader and I know how scams can be done.

10. I could say so. On Prestige Gaming where im admin, im really known, I made record on recruiting people in the community . I have few quite jobs/tasks to do and I complete them almost every time. It happens really rarley that I dont.

11. I make grammar mistakes a lot of times. English is secondary language in my country and not many people know it. I also speak 6 other languages so my english cant be the best one :p

12. I will try to resolve scammers reports and help people if they need anything.

13. I would love to do scam reports and apperals. Im also quite social so community stuff wont be problem to me. I would also love to advise people if they need help with trading.

14. I dont have any. This is my main account from 2012.

15. Yes I did read it and I agree.

16. Yes, I did even read it twice.

17. Im not really in any trading community, but im in the gaming community like I already mentioned. I will explain more what I do in that community if nedded.

18. I made app some time ago: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/alkon7s-application.108016/
    I didnt reply anymore because at that time my PC stopped working and it took me some time to get new one. After I got new PC, I just wasnt intreste
  2. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    So what changed between then and now?

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. alkon

alkon Donator - Tier II

Steam:
    @Clive

I dont have that much school anymore (its shorter), I have gained some experience with admin stuff and I got more ''respect'' in that community. I also dont have that much job's in that community im currently in so I have some free time. And like I mentioned befoe, my PC broke so I wasnt really able to reply to the application.
  4. alkon

alkon Donator - Tier II

Steam:
    Update;

I left the Prestige Gaming and got into new community which is Distinction Gaming. This is the link to it http://www.distinction-gaming.org/

Currently im staff on it, doing Admin Applications. We are planning to expand into Gmod and TF2 when we get more people. If you have any other questions about this community, plase ask me.
    a Gentleman likes this.
  5. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    Good luck!
    alkon likes this.
  6. alkon

alkon Donator - Tier II

Steam:
  7. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    Are you still interested in the position?
  8. alkon

alkon Donator - Tier II

Steam:
    Yes