1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

API Request

Discussion in 'SteamRep API Discussion' started by LuucEarth, Mar 14, 2015.

1. LuucEarth

LuucEarth New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30921466
    Requesting API access for our website. We are a 3rd party Q/A team and use steamrep.com to vette people applying to be a trusted tester. We are looking to relieve some of the work on our security team
  2. LuucEarth

LuucEarth New User

Steam:
  3. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
  4. LuucEarth

LuucEarth New User

Steam:
    We are do 3rd party Q/A testing for developers usually alpha and pre-alpha private testing. This particular business has only been up and running for 9 months. The core staff however all come from another 3rd party q/a company. ETS has done work for EA exclusively at this point but we are working on branching out. We do a thorough gaming background check on all of our volunteer testers to make sure they are who they say they are, of age, and do not have a background of using game hacks/cheats or belonging to groups that create those.

There are times when we have an influx of new testers to background check and automating some of the process is my task. If this is a problem for you then I can work with the steam web api myself and bypass your site in our checks altogether.
  5. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646