1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 177441 - (Cruise / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Gustav Laursen, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Gustav Laursen

Gustav Laursen Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:89186630
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 177441 (Cruise)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Other] Another reason (Not commonly accepted)
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I never scammed anyone and the guy who got me banned lost nothing. I really wanted a knife again, at that time because I got scammed. So I asked him if I could have his. Its almost 2 years ago now and I have learned my lesson. Now I'm an experienced trader and I trade a lot. I have been scammed 3+ times. I display all the scammers on my profile. But many people think that i am a scammer because it says im banned on Steamrep. SO please consider unbanning me. Have a nice day :)
    -Gustav​
  2. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46722104
  3. Gustav Laursen

Steam:
    my story is 100% true :) I don't know wtf this is... My name is not Micheal and i don't work. I also never owned a Gut Knife Gamma Doppler.
  4. Teeny Tiny Cat

SteamRep Admin:
    Well then do you care to explain the contents of the chat in the report?
  5. Gustav Laursen

Steam:
    I do not remember trying to ruin this guys day. It seems selfish and stupid. Also, this is clearly not a scam. No one is stupid enough to send their knife to a guy with this explanation. Since its almost 2 years ago I don't remember doing this, but I would never do it now. The reason you banned me on SR is that I could possibly be a scammer. I can prove to you that I am not a scammer.
  6. Teeny Tiny Cat

SteamRep Admin:
  7. Gustav Laursen

Steam:
    When you get scammed your day will be ruined of course. You obviously haven't tried that. I have and its a f✿✿✿✿✿✿ s✿✿✿ show. I have been scammed more than 3 times which means I lost a s✿✿✿ ton of money. And as a fact, I am always legit and I can prove that, but you don't f✿✿✿✿✿✿ care. The only f✿✿✿✿✿✿ reason I'm banned on here is because of something that happened a long time ago. I could literally not give a single s✿✿✿ about your service, you're not associated with steam and most people in my region doesn't care about steam rep. Sorry for being mad but, I just don't get why you have to make such a big deal out of this. You don't leave any info on your replies. You read what I say and only comment on what I say wrong. You don't care about me, you care about what happened 2 YEARS AGO!!!! You haven't even looked at my profile. Jesus Christ pull your s✿✿✿ together. I am so pissed on this community, so many people get scammed every day, and all steam does is think about earning money. I give up on getting unbanned, I can see you want to discuss a whole lot more. Its also extremely hard to remember in details what I as a 13-year-old little kid did. I am 15 years old now btw. Be more friendly to other people. (MEGA -rep) - a very bad staff member who seems to just give 0 s✿✿✿s about other people, or maybe just me.
  8. Teeny Tiny Cat

SteamRep Admin:
    Yes, I care about what happened, since that is what you're appealing a tag for. I've also linked you the appeals tips and asked you to follow up specifically numerous times. If you do not answer the questions asked, your appeal will be decided with or without your answers, so have a think about if you wish to respond to what has been asked.

I would suggest stepping away, calming down, and then coming back to follow up. It is in your best interest to honestly help me figure out what happened here.
  9. Teeny Tiny Cat

SteamRep Admin:
    2 week notice to follow up.
  10. Teeny Tiny Cat

SteamRep Admin:
    Hello @Gustav Laursen,

Your appeal has been reviewed and it has been rejected for the following reason(s):

- Lack of sufficient evidence to overturn the original judgment
    - Lying or other fraud during the appeal
    - Lack of follow up

Despite your appeal being rejected, it's recommended that you avoid future situations that might appear to be fraud with Steam trading. Sometimes people reported to Valve by its users can get their accounts trade banned by Steam Support.