1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 268133722813413 - (✪LAMAK{STON}♠ / BANNED BY SOP)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ✪LAMAK{STON}♠, May 2, 2019.

1. ✪LAMAK{STON}♠

✪LAMAK{STON}♠ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:195622447
    Appeal for BANNED BY SOP

Steam profile: 268133722813413 (✪LAMAK{STON}♠)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Other] Another reason (Not commonly accepted)
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    ПРИВЕТ, МЕНЯ ВЗЛОМАЛИ В 2017 ГОДУ, ПОСЛЕ ЧЕГО Я ВОССТАНОВИЛ АККАУНТ И ЗАШЕЛ НА САЙТ CS.ДЕНЬГИ И ОКАЗАЛОСЬ, ЧТО МНЕ ЗАПРЕТИЛИ Я ХОЧУ СНЯТЬ ЗАПРЕТ ЕЩЕ РАЗ И МОГУ ЗАНЯТЬСЯ СВОИМИ ДЕЛАМИ
    Я могу предоставить доказательства, но мне предстоит пройти долгий путь.
    Я думаю, что вы будете проверять эту сделку и найти, что я был невиновен, я был взломан и украден $ 400 пожалуйста, удалите запрет
    проверьте все очень хорошо и если есть возможность отправить мне причину, почему мне дали бан
    смотрите сами, мой аккаунт полностью чист
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/268133722813413/
    помощь
    просто не очень приятно, когда у вас плохая репутация на этом сайте вот почта [email protected]
    больше нечего писать.
    Напишите в службу поддержки они пишут, что написали вам и дали лечение здесь, как я не менял cs.деньги с 2017 года
    думаю вы люди и поймете меня
    извините за мой плохой английский я вообще русский
    в общем, я догадываюсь, что тот, кто меня взломал, пытался обмануть бота сайта cs money и поэтому меня заблокировали
    ну, я сказал все, а также, если вы не разблокировать, что означает не повезло:(
  2. ✪LAMAK{STON}♠

Steam:
    МЕНЯ ВЗЛОМАЛИ В 2017 ГОДУ, ПОСЛЕ ЧЕГО Я ВОССТАНОВИЛ АККАУНТ И ЗАШЕЛ НА САЙТ CS.ДЕНЬГИ И ОКАЗАЛОСЬ, ЧТО МНЕ ЗАПРЕТИЛИ Я ХОЧУ СНЯТЬ ЗАПРЕТ ЕЩЕ РАЗ И МОГУ ЗАНЯТЬСЯ СВОИМИ ДЕЛАМИ
    Я могу предоставить доказательства, но мне предстоит пройти долгий путь.
    Я думаю, что вы будете проверять эту сделку и найти, что я был невиновен, я был взломан и украден $ 400 пожалуйста, удалите запрет
    проверьте все очень хорошо и если есть возможность отправить мне причину, почему мне дали бан
    смотрите сами, мой аккаунт полностью чист
    помощь
    просто не очень приятно, когда у вас плохая репутация на этом сайте вот почта [email protected]
    больше нечего писать.
    Напишите в службу поддержки они пишут, что написали вам и дали лечение здесь, как я не менял cs.деньги с 2017 года
    думаю вы люди и поймете меня
    извините за мой плохой английский я вообще русский
    в общем, я догадываюсь, что тот, кто меня взломал, пытался обмануть бота сайта cs money и поэтому меня заблокировали
    ну, я сказал все, а также, если вы не разблокировать, что означает не повезло
  3. ✪LAMAK{STON}♠

Steam:
    I WAS HACKED IN 2017, AFTER WHICH I REPAIRED THE ACCOUNT AND WENT TO THE CS WEBSITE.MONEY AND IT APPEARED THAT I WAS BANNED I WANT TO LIFT THE BAN AGAIN AND CAN GO ABOUT THEIR BUSINESS
    I can provide evidence, but I have a long way to go.
    I think you will check this deal and find that I was innocent, I was hacked and stolen $ 400 please remove the ban
    check everything very well and if possible send me the reason why I was given a ban
    see for yourself, my account is completely clean
    help
    simply not very pleased, when you have the bad reputation on this site here is mail [email protected]
    nothing more to write.
    Write the support site they write that wrote to you and gave the treatment here as I did not change the cs.money from 2017
    think you people and will understand me
    sorry for my bad English I'm generally Russian
    in General, I guess that the one who hacked me tried to cheat bot website cs money and so I was blocked
    well, I told everything as well, if you don't unlock that means no luck
  4. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46722104
    Hi there. Appeals need to be in English, so please communicate in English from here on. If you are having trouble, please ask a friend to help you.

If you are claiming that you were hijacked, please describe in detail how that occurred and what you did to recover your account. We will also need to see uncropped, unedited screenshots of your steam support ticket to reclaim your account.

https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-tips.66354/
  5. ✪LAMAK{STON}♠

Steam:
    I WAS HACKED IN 2017, AFTER WHICH I REPAIRED THE ACCOUNT AND WENT TO THE CS WEBSITE.MONEY AND IT APPEARED THAT I WAS BANNED I WANT TO LIFT THE BAN AGAIN AND CAN GO ABOUT THEIR BUSINESS
    I can provide evidence, but I have a long way to go.
    I think you will check this deal and find that I was innocent, I was hacked and stolen $ 400 please remove the ban
    check everything very well and if possible send me the reason why I was given a ban
    see for yourself, my account is completely clean
    help
    simply not very pleased, when you have the bad reputation on this site here is mail [email protected]
    nothing more to write.
    Write the support site they write that wrote to you and gave the treatment here as I did not change the cs.money from 2017
    think you people and will understand me
    sorry for my bad English I'm generally Russian
    in General, I guess that the one who hacked me tried to cheat bot website cs money and so I was blocked
    well, I told everything as well, if you don't unlock that means no luck
  6. Teeny Tiny Cat

SteamRep Admin:
    If you need help with English, ask someone to help you. I need you to actually answer the questions I asked, not just paste the same response again.
  7. ✪LAMAK{STON}♠

Steam:
    but I can't give you proof because I can't find what it was 2 years ago
  8. Teeny Tiny Cat

SteamRep Admin:
    Steam support tickets never expire. Either way, I also asked you to explain in detail how you were hijacked.
  9. ✪LAMAK{STON}♠

Steam:
    well, I was new to the incentive decided to open the case in cs go and I dropped the knife.well, as all liars began dobavlyaetsya friends I began to note and one gave me a fake website where I autoresonance so I hacked
  10. ✪LAMAK{STON}♠

Steam:
    I'm not going to be unban?
  11. ✪LAMAK{STON}♠

Steam:
  12. ✪LAMAK{STON}♠

Steam:
  13. ✪LAMAK{STON}♠

Steam:
  14. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You have an additional week to provide your support ticket you were asked for earlier this year, if you are unable to provide it, the appeal will not be granted, since we already waited awhile for you to followup already, you will only be given an additional five days to do so.
  15. Teeny Tiny Cat

SteamRep Admin:
    Hello @✪LAMAK{STON}♠,

Your appeal has been reviewed and it has been rejected for the following reason(s):

- Lack of sufficient evidence to overturn the original judgement

Despite your appeal being rejected, it's recommended that you avoid future situations that might appear to be fraud with Steam trading. Sometimes people reported to Valve by its users can get their accounts trade banned by Steam Support.