1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Archived Appeal: 666-kl.36213 - (ᴬᴰᴹ | # ĐiĒǤØ # / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by 666 | kl, Apr 26, 2020.

1. 666 | kl

666 | kl Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:20026456
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 666-kl.36213 (ᴬᴰᴹ | # ĐiĒǤØ #)

Appeal Plea: N/A. There are no offenses listed at all.
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and the admin told me to appeal again at a later date

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    no more​

Appeal description:
    11 years of steam,

almost 8 years from this ban, i need a help for it ,this not real.

Good Day ! I'm here for this appeal, game lan house most of the time , and very little at home , I imagine that this was the cause, roughly about 2 to 3 weeks , I started having problems with my steam , and received that email from steam with a code because someone had logged into a different place , I found it strange , but until then had not suspicious of anything until the next day to this , I could not open my steam , nor mine and email, as well , al saw that I hacked my email and my steam , I was still running a long time ago to retrieve e - mail , it makes nine years that I have it , and not remembered for data recover , I had to get in touch with the outlook , to see the best way to recover it , to give only after running power behind the steam , since it so I can retrieve the steam would have to be by e- mail, as well . it took to normalize all around for nearly 10 days, does more or less 4-5 days I've been with my steam .​
  2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Already appealed and denied.