1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561197960491803 - (Decoy / SR CAUTION)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by DecoyNy, Jun 9, 2017.

1. DecoyNy

DecoyNy Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:113037
    Appeal for SR CAUTION

Steam profile: 76561197960491803 (Decoy)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Other] Another reason (Not commonly accepted)
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here earlier for another situation in the past.

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I was initially tagged as an SR Scammer, I was thought to have been dealing in duped items / duping items, but it was never the case. I was successfully able to appeal the SR Scammer tag, but was given a caution tag.

The best reference to this situation I can give is my initial appeal of the SR Scammer tag https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561197960491803-decoy-sr-scamer.46551/

After some time though that appeals process I was asked to make an apology, which was back in January of 2015, which is when my SR Caution tag was applied.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561197960491803-decoy-sr-scamer.46551/page-2#post-241360

It's been two years since then, I haven't had any reports, I do sincerely apologize for misleading SteamRep, in order to cover up for some friends back in 2013.

I hope this can finally be completely resolved, and I look forward to receiving a response.

Regards,
    Zack​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Do you still associate with those users?
    As previously mentioned, you were very close as-is to being denied for lying and told anything else, no matter the size and retagged, you still willing to abide by that?
  3. DecoyNy

Steam:
    I'm still friends with Blake / Wild Card on Steam, but I rarely speak with him and have no real association with him other than being steam friends.
    I'm still willing to abide by our previous agreement, you won't have any issues with me!
  4. DecoyNy

Steam:
    I'm gonna add to my sentence, not only am I still willing to abide by our previous agreement, I'll continue to abide by it.
  5. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    I am going to stick to my original judgement and keep the caution, you lied to us to cover for these users, in effect, assisted/worked with them and I dont see any additional downgrade warranted in that case. I am going to be clear as I was before, we did not find further involvement with these users and yourself in their activities, if we did, you would still have a permanent banned tag.

Appeal denied.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**