1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Rejected Appeal: 76561197960530203 - ([BS]P@Y uP SuKR / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Cam 2, May 8, 2018.

1. Cam 2

Cam 2 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:166480176
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561197960530203 ([BS]P@Y uP SuKR)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198293226081/ My new account i play on typically, just dont want to look like a piece of s✿✿✿ when i go to scam someone or try and buy something from a known trader and they deny me due to being marked.​

Appeal description:
    Basically a couple years ago my cousin and I were pretty stupid not gonna lie at all, he got the great idea of middle man scamming someone (I was like 12 at the time I'm now 16), besides the fact he basically said that I was the middleman of the deal and to have the guy send me the items and i would have my cousins money ready to send to him via paypal. We NEVER successfully scammed ANYONE nor did we EVER get money for doing these shitty things. I DO take FULL responsibility for my actions. ( I don't have any pictures due to the fact it was 4 years ago only screen shots are the ones the guy took of my cousin messaging the guy trying to scam him.) If i do not receive the unban it is TOTALLY understandable.

Thank you
    Cameron​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    After a review of the report/taking into account the appeal, I am unable to consider this appeal.
    -Submission of fake evidence.
    -Fake mm scamming.

Appeal denied.