1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561197960717909 - (Zeeep / SR CAUTION)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Zeeep, Feb 27, 2017.

1. Zeeep

Zeeep Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:226090
    Appeal for SR CAUTION

Steam profile: 76561197960717909 (Zeeep)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    alright so i got this new extension for chrome called steam inventory helper and i went to my profile and saw that there is something like steamrep. i see something like caution on there and i found a threat https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561197960717909-zeeep.20849/
    (Added 1292 days ago)
    and i have no clue what soever what this means. i never made a video to scam anyone and i never posted a message on some team fortress 2 page. i dont play tf2 or trade any items in any game whatsoever on my steam account. i dont have expensive items or skins. the tread is really old and the video has been deleted for my evidence in the thread. as you see i have a very old steam account and i dont want any Caution massage from any website. so to recap i never scammed anyone and i never posted any messages or made a video. i do not know what kind of evidence i have to provide to appeal my case this is the first time i use the website and i never heard of this i just want to get my name cleared.... please let me know what i can do to undo this message.​
  2. Zeeep

Steam:
    is this gonna get resolved anyday?
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    The report was made against you Jan of 2013, do you recall being hijacked around that time?
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  5. Zeeep

Steam:
    i dont recall ever to be hacked on my account. i mean its so long time ago this even happened and the video is gone and when i looked for the apparent message it was not there either. this is just really weird to me how i got this strike or something in the first place. i dont play team fortress nor do i trade any items on my account. ive waited a long time for a reply on my origional message and i totally forgot about it but i do wanna clear my name. i never sended a scam message and i was not even aware that this happened or that i had a report against me for years....
  6. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Hello @Zeeep,

Your appeal has been reviewed and your ban will be removed for the following reasons:
    • Time already served as banned for the offense
    • Lack of other reports against your account
    • Lack of ideal evidence of the offense(s)
    Moving forward, please do not refer people in Steam to shady websites or tools that claim to give "free" items or games, as these are almost always a scam. You tag was for posting links to a YouTube video (now gone) claiming to give free TF2 items. Furthermore, although such links now fall outside our investigative policy, your account may be suspended by Steam Support for it.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating, SteamRep Partner Members).**