1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561197961127850 - (JosephMama / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Mr.Triple3D, Jul 7, 2022.

1. Mr.Triple3D

Mr.Triple3D Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:431061
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561197961127850 (JosephMama)

Appeal Plea: N/A. There are no offenses listed at all.
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    this is my dad's account : https://steamcommunity.com/id/webdazm

Appeal description:
    i submitted an appeal here 4 years ago (https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-76561197961127850-maxin-banned-by-sr.185465/#post-488064)

but because of the incredibly long response times i missed the opportunity to reply to any messages. getting my ticket denied,

"A little confused, in the ticket you mentioned it was not you who lost access to the account. So, how was the account hijacked?"
    this was the question asked by "You Are The One" steamrep admin, i nowhere in my ticket said that i wasn't the one that was hijacked

"Ok. so i got hijacked by some person, later th day i got the account back, and i got reported a week or a few days later by someone in my friendslist that didn't know i was hijacked.

i haven't been able to play on a numerous amount of servers because of this ban, and i'm starting to get sick of it. i hope you guys sorted out your appeal process time. i will upload the 3 photos that were "enough" the last time i appealed.

i would also like to mention that the original person who reported me to this site wanted the ban lifted himself realising he made a mistake. why couldn't you grant the person who reported me his wish exactly?, if i really were a scammer i'd just get reported again afterwards by someone else​

Attached Files:

2. Mr.Triple3D

Steam:
    ""Ok. so i got hijacked by some person, later th day i got the account back, and i got reported a week or a few days later by someone in my friendslist that didn't know i was hijacked." was accidently left in, can't edit post
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    So it was a different account that got hijacked?
  4. Mr.Triple3D

Steam:
    What different account are you talking about?
  5. You Are The One

Steam:
    You need to provide clarity, this does not match with what you said in your original ticket. You expressly said that you were not the one who got the account hijacked.
  6. Mr.Triple3D

Steam:
    Quote me directly where i said that
  7. You Are The One

Steam:
    Read your previous appeal.
  8. Mr.Triple3D

Steam:
    just quote me directly, stop dodging. i have reread my post 6 times and i cannot find what you are talking about. just quote me directly
  9. You Are The One

Steam:
    Who is appealing? you or me? I am not going to hand feed you, I literally already told you above. I am asking for a response to something that was mentioned in your previous appeal. If you chose not to read it and answer (the only reason I let you submit a second appeal) Ill just close this one for good.
  10. Mr.Triple3D

Steam:
    "I literally already told you above. I am asking for a response to something that was mentioned in your previous appeal." what was mentioned in my previous appeal then?, why are you refusing to give me an answer? i can reread the same text 500 times and still not understand what you mean, just GIVE ME AN ANSWER
  11. Mr.Triple3D

Steam:
    you asked me a question about something, i'm confused about what your question is referencing in the first place and your only response to it is "read your previous post". it's simpler to just give me a straight answer to that i can actually answer your question, how am i supposed to answer your question if i don't understand it
  12. You Are The One

Steam:
    My mistake allowing you a second chance at an appeal. I wont make it again and am declining to consider the appeal further. I already told you in my second post of this appeal what exactly I was referring to in your previous appeal. I am just going to assume you do not want to cooperate further and you have nothing more to add so I have no reason to keep this appeal open any longer.

Archiving.