1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561197961649503 - (mad tw4t / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by jaaxi, Jan 8, 2019.

1. jaaxi

jaaxi Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:691887
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561197961649503 (mad tw4t)

Appeal Plea: I committed some of the listed offenses, but not all of them
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Severity - Severity of ban is higher than SteamRep policy recommends
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hello to whomever is reading my appeal

My first appeal was denied because I didnt respond in time for the 2 week deadline (I was on a school holiday) and, to be honest, I completely forgot about my ban over these past 530 days. I remembered that I had a ban recently when I tried to access scrap.tf but wasnt allowed to due to my SR ban. I feel like it was such a long time ago (I was 13 at the time) and for such a silly thing. I was accused of impersonating a popular middleman and opskins bots with the intent to scam. In the end, I did not scam anybody and I was doing it as a joke for my friends when we said we would scam and DDOS a hacker on our csgo comp game.
    It has been over a year and a half now and I can safely say that I have made barely any trades AT ALL since my ban, and my trade history should prove that everything adds up properly (my high level alt account has seen very little use over the past 2 years and Im trying to actually sell it).
    In the end, I just want to be able to trade properly now that I'm serious and not have to hassle myself over doing mere scrap trades on a goddamn tf2 website. Lastly, if it helps at all, I used to be very popular in the artwork community on steam and I have lot of guides on my level 141 account that have many likes and comments because I used to be known a lot when I was active around that time.

I will attach some evidence here (please let me know if I need to add anything else whatsoever and please ask me any questions you have).

Thank you very much, I greatly appreciate this chance!​
  2. ЩĄ | Horse

ЩĄ | Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691