1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561197962251515 - (1nfidel^ / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by 1nfidel^, Apr 1, 2017.

1. 1nfidel^

1nfidel^ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:992893
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561197962251515 (1nfidel^)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    None.​

Appeal description:
    So i was linked this on twitter and saw some guy was telling me that this happened.

i looked at it and was like f✿✿✿ i was being impersonated and i looked at the proof. The proof is nothing. like im not a scammer and he didnt even show my profile in the report. i do youtube and i have 1k subs i know people scam but i didnt think some one would impersonate me i have nothing in the csgo community. but i want to say some one was faking to be me. and trying to get me banned. theres legit no f✿✿✿✿✿✿ proof he doesnt even show my profile he doesnt show who he has added and i never scammed. i can show my trade history i've never scammed. i've obviously used csgoreaper since its the only coinflip site i trust. But i've never stolen s✿✿✿. Like this is bullshit. im not going to go hard on you guys but proof should have to see that they had you added. and Like a gyazo gif showing he's the real person. because if i hated some kid i could get a new account and say he scammed me and type to my self.. i check it said i had a alternative account and its obviously a scammer since it says developer and reaper stated they add NO ONE under any circumstance.

Hope this gets this steamrep s✿✿✿ unbanned never scammed never would.

Thanks. ~1nfidel​
  2. 1nfidel^

Steam:
  3. 1nfidel^

Steam:
    ? how long do these take. i see people getting helped instantly im not trying to lose reputation over this.
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Are you denying you had any contact with the user?
  5. 1nfidel^

Steam:
    i've never messaged this person in my life.
  6. 1nfidel^

Steam:
    no clue what you want me to do. i went to his profile and never seen it. idfk
  7. You Are The One

Steam:
    Our information says otherwise, will give you another reply to explain any/all contact with the user who reported you. Note: lying, lying by omission is still lying and will result in the appeal being instantly denied, please think hard before replying, it may be your last post.
  8. 1nfidel^

Steam:
    As i stated in my reply im a youtuber. i do youtube. i said that most likely this kid got mad from me profiting in a youtube video. and then he used his friends account or something. like wtf. i have NEVER contacted this user. Look at his picture proof where does it show my account? if i wanted to. i could easily act like some random person and get them banned that easily? that makes no sense. i've obviously used csgoreaper to gamble. but i've never added this kid. like i shouldnt be banned for no reason when theres no proof it was me. it wasnt me. i never contacted this kid. Thanks.
  9. 1nfidel^

Steam:
    and ''your information says otherwise'' from me looking at his post doesnt show any proof.tf
  10. You Are The One

Steam:
    Our information is independent of the users report, no point in saying you never had contact with him prior. In addition, you have been linked to another steam account also banned for, fake gambling site fraud, the same site in the report against you. Denying appeal for lying/lying by omission.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**