1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561197963712346 - (Wolfman / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Crowley - Buying Gloves, Apr 2, 2018.

1. Crowley - Buying Gloves

Crowley - Buying Gloves Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:1723309
    Please give me one proof that I deceived him?
  2. Crowley - Buying Gloves

Steam:
    Have you please answer me, I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHERE IS SCAM HERE??????? 98 times I am asking you, WHERE TO PAY HIM WHERE THERE IS NO PAYPAL AGREEMENT OR PAYPAL EMAIL IN CHAT?????? WHAT HE SAID YOU WITH WORDS?

ARE YOU ENGLAND? DO YOU KNOW ENGLISH? DO YOU SEE HERE?
  3. Crowley - Buying Gloves

Steam:
    • I NEED TO RESPECT YOUR RULES? WHY? BECAUSE YOU DONT RESPECT THEM!???? THERE IS OBVIOUSLY NO SCAM HERE. HE NEVER SENT ME EMAIL OR PAYPAL AGREEMENT IN STEAM CHAT, SIMPLE AS THAT!
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You did not "accidentally" forget TWICE to provide inventory history for the exact item you were accused of taking from the report, that is beyond any reasonable assumption. In addition, what you provided either continues to omit inventory history and or is doctored.
    Denied for blatantly lying/lying by omission, per SR policy in such cases, we will not further discuss specific details with you, all our evidence is open to inspection by any green tagged community admin listed on SR on a case by case basis for transparency.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**