1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Rejected Appeal: 76561197964171422 - (Chelsys / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Chelsys, Aug 17, 2019.

1. Chelsys

Chelsys Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:1952847
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561197964171422 (Chelsys)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Missing - Evidence is missing or not enough
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I don't own any alternate accounts​

Appeal description:
    Ummm, I don't really know what's going on, or why I got banned for "impersonation". Cuz this profile's only name was Chelsys, that's my steam name since the beginning, Images may changed but I didn't use any copyrighted stuff or so... An error may happened, but I haven't been reported or banned here before, and it shouldn't be the case because I have no reason to impersonate, steal or hijack people. Plus I didn't see any evidence if it was any that I'd have impersonated a middleman here, so yeah ... hope you could fix this ASAP.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    The account did indeed impersonate an admin from at least 8/27/18 to 11/24/18. A three month span last year. I find it unreasonable that you would not recall that.
  3. Chelsys

Steam:
    Umm did I receive any report for that or something, or do you have any proofs I should see, because I can confirm that this profile's name wasn't changed from the original username, which is Chelsys, it may have been site names or other stuff in my name but "Chelsys" was there. But lmk if I received any reports or if you've got any screenshots, because as I've seen my profile was clear since I created it.
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    Anyone can select "historical data" on your SR profile and look at the drop-down list of your profile name, avatar and the dates you used them.
  5. Chelsys

Steam:
    I checked out for historical data, but didn't find that section, only one I found on my SR profile was "Name History" which shows me my recent names, but my name was Chelsys as I said. Can you please link me the page you named ?

Attached Files:

6. You Are The One

Steam:
  7. Chelsys

Steam:
    As I entered on PC I was able to watch by myself aswell the historical data, idk why it didn't show up on my smartphone. Well, it really turned out my profile was impersonating that user, although it wasn't under my control them, since I purchased it for it's years of experience from a guy, he posted an announcment on facebook that he's selling a 15yo steam profile cheap, so I contacted him and had the deal done. I didn't see the name probably, because, if I remember right, before payment I asked him to change the account's email onto mine, set the name to what nickname I've had to check if it's his real account and he's not trying to scam me, then after the payment he gave me the account info/first email which was ofc a @hotmail, which is now mine aswell. So, since I bought it, the account name was Chelsys, probably that's why I didn't recognize it as impersonating another user, and I should have checked it out, I'm really sorry I didn't, but this is also not my fault the previous user broke your rules.
  8. You Are The One

Steam:
    Denied for lying (per policy) and bought/sold account (per policy) these are policy denies, nothing will be done further for you, ever. You lied about you creating the account, further info we have indicates your story is a lie anyways, dont matter anymore tho.

https://forums.steamrep.com/pages/faq/

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**