1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561197971166092 - (KP_- / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by KP_-, Aug 9, 2014.

1. KP_-

KP_- New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:5450182
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561197971166092 (KP_-)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    None​

Appeal description:
    I have no real clue why I'm banned, this is completely new news to me. I know a long time ago, maybe one or two years ago my account had been hijacked for a period while I was not gaming very frequently. It took me about a week of figuring out why I couldn't login anymore to send in all the info to steam support to gain control of my access to the account. According to my profile, the hijacker had used multiple names for scamming including something about trading ballcaps and posing as a female. I only recently found out I had been banned within the last week, I have just been going about my business until I went to bet on some teams on csgolounge/dota2lounge to find out they I had been banned via SR.​
  2. KP_-

KP_- New User

Steam:
    This is and has been my only steam account for nearly 10 years, I would not risk any bans via any platforms.
  3. DoktorDiscord

DoktorDiscord New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50757146
    Would you mind providing evidence that the account was accessed and abused by another person, and that the account is now safely back in your hands? If you have a ticket with Steam Support regarding the hijacking, screenshots would be quite helpful in corroborating your claims.
  4. KP_-

KP_- New User

Steam:
    I don't have access to the support account I used anymore, the only one I remember the login info for only has 1 ticket open from 2008 in which I was having client issues with a game. :(
  5. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    If you are claiming hijack, you will need to provide proof of being hijacked, we cannot grant an appeal otherwise. Please try to recover your support account and followup so I dont have to archive the appeal.
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    An additional two weeks to followup.
  7. You Are The One

Steam:
    Denied for failure to followup and unable to substantiate a claim of hijacking.

Appeal denied.