1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561197984378003 - (Sammy Mangano / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Sammy Mangano, Feb 17, 2016.

1. Sammy Mangano

Sammy Mangano New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:12056137
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561197984378003 (Sammy Mangano)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here earlier for another situation in the past.

Alternate Accounts:
    No, i dont have anyother.​

Appeal description:
    I have never traded, i never thought about it. And i happend sometime some years ago, that i was tricked into a pfhising site by a steam group, and i logged in, and the next day, i could not logg in. It went about for a week, untill i got my accout back through steam support. I did submitt a other appeal but, i dont know if it was here or on another site. My reputation is ruined, thanks to this hacker bastard. I just dont want to have these scam appeals with my name on. I have leard from my mistakes about signing in on fake sites. I can provide the steam support emails i got if that helps. I cant repay the victims because im only a kid. Please help me​
  2. Sammy Mangano

Sammy Mangano New User

Steam:
    Sorry for my bad english. it*
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Sammy Mangano You are making a new appeal after previous was denied as you didn't follow up. You apparently still haven't provided what was asked for to prove you were hijacked and recovered the account. You need to show the support tickets in full screen to start off with on your next reply.
    Again - on your next reply to this appeal you MUST provide the support ticket screen shots (Full Screen).
  4. Sammy Mangano

Sammy Mangano New User

Steam:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Heres what i got
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2016
  5. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Sammy Mangano
    Ok #1 your ticket does not show you were hijacked. #2 The emails you've shown do not match the ticket.

You've still not provided what was requested even during the last appeal attempt.
    We will allow one more reply to provide the requested information.
  6. Sammy Mangano

Sammy Mangano New User

Steam:
    Oh, sorry my bad.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**

I dont know how i can fully prove that it was hijacked, but this is what i got.
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2016
  7. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Due to time this review has been pending w/o followup, it has been granted by default, you may submit a second appeal, please note, this does not mean if you are denied again you get to request another appeal review.