1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561197984403890 - (African Eggnog / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Crise Ice, Jun 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crise Ice

Crise Ice Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:12069081
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561197984403890 (African Eggnog)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:
    http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198138045405

That account was tagged as an alt, just used it to log into tf2outpost.​

Appeal description:
    I've just tried so hard to rid this tag and I mean I'd do anything to rid it.

I was definitely malicious 2 years ago when I was a much much much different person than I am now, having traded easily over 400$ in cash over tf2 with multiple people on my steam account to prove these if needed.

Absolutely no other scam reports on me other than this 3 key spycrab scam 2 years ago, and I have been utterly willing to repay any single bit that I lost. I obviously had no idea about how serious steamrep was and the consequences and I think that's blatant from how I didnt even know what a report was in the first place, or what in the world steamrep is. I've waited so long and patiently for all of this and it's just ended really really badly for me.... just over 3 keys with no other incidents to further incriminate me.

I have no intention on scamming people and it really sucks that I have this tag that puts me out as such a bad person
    (And see THIS : http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/this-site-has-ruined-my-tf2-gaming.65996/ : My personal appeal to steamrep and how it has effected me. Kinda funny actually, this thread got my brother SR Marked when he's never done anything in his whole life, and it's extremely obvious that he's not an "alt" of mine.)

But, besides that, I just really want to make it clear that I've done a lot to justify why I don't deserve a ban and after 2 years of waiting with this sticking on me, as well as doing multiple things to help prove my change of heart, I think it needs to be reconsidered.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You already appealed and were denied, you cannot just make a new appeal. See the SR FAQs for additional info. After reviewing the FAQ if you still want a review or think you qualify for a new appeal, you can add me on steam to discuss it.

edit: twice added me and have accepted, only for him not to reply.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.