1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Rejected Appeal: 76561197984547907 - (Kyle Fisto / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Kyle Fisto, Aug 31, 2021.

1. Kyle Fisto

Kyle Fisto Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:12141089
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561197984547907 (Kyle Fisto)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    Hey! So Steamrep says I have an alt (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198045115702), but I honestly don't remember ever having this account. All of this happened almost a decade ago, so I may be forgetting this account.​

Appeal description:
    Hey there. I'm not here to try and prove my innocence at all. I was 12-14 when I was doing these scams and did them because at the time, I thought it was funny. As I've grown up (I'm 25 now lol), I have realized what I did was absolutely atrocious and I was a total scumbag. I'm not trying to clear my name and convince people I didn't scam, because I blatantly did. I've matured and changed as a person, have absolutely no interest in scamming people ever again, and thought I'd throw this appeal in to see what happens.

When it comes to what I actually scammed, I remember there was only one time I got anything worth of value. It was a low tier unusual, but I bet whoever I took it from wasn't happy. I no longer have the item, and have no clue who I took it from, but I do apologize for taking it in the first place. It was wrong and I should have known better.

Unfortunately I don't have any screenshots of items or messages because of how long ago this all happened (I have a completely different computer now). If there is anything else you want me to provide, let me know and I'll try my best to get ahold of it.

Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks!​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Appeal is DOA, this account previously said it was lent out to a scammer. You also fully admit to scamming yourself. Additionally unwilling/unable to disclose alts/associated accounts.

Firmly denied.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**