1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Archived Appeal: 76561197985257727 - (Chicostick / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by EMPOLEON, Sep 13, 2020.

1. EMPOLEON

EMPOLEON Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:12495999
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561197985257727 (Chicostick)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    The account whatdanoob is one of my accounts associated to me because it is owned by my brother.​

Appeal description:
    Hi. I was very young when i committed this crime of switch scamming, this was pre-steam authentication, and now being 21 years of age, i wish to come back to the trading community. I know i could've appealed my steam rep ban, but honestly i was just too lazy and kind of gave up on trading. I did continue to trade on CS GO and TF2, but on servers not associated with SR. i apologize for my past self actions, and i promise that i will not scam, or attempt anything. My steam account will be 14 years this year, and it's time i came clean and finally appealed my SR ban, thank you for reading.​
  2. EMPOLEON

EMPOLEON Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:12495999
    Shooot, i just checked really old fourm posts from 2013, about "Wharehouse bot impersonating" Ooooh, yeah that was all me, it was so long ago that i actually forgot that i did that on my brothers account without him knowing. Aha, sorry.
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You may only appeal with the originally tagged account, based on what you said, even if not owned by you, its a defacto alt as you had unrestricted access to it and used it to scam.