1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561197985441782 - (BennyM / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by BennyM, Nov 2, 2019.

1. BennyM

BennyM Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:12588027
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561197985441782 (BennyM)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    i do NOT have any related accounts​

Appeal description:
    Hey, so the way this happend was with a hacker trying to hack other profiles. I was being dumb and so i didn't think properly and felt right into the trap. Right after he hacked me i tried to get my account back but steam support takes a while. So i went to bed and when i came back the next morning and i got the mail from steam support. After i got my account back i got a msg from a person on my friends list. He said ¨i just reported you for trying to get my information¨ so i told him that it was not me trying to get his account, it was another person that was in my account. So he said sorry but he didn't know how to take away the report. And many of my irl friends that i had on steam told me i sent them a shady msg on steam, it started with ¨hey, i reported you for douplication of items on tf2, i did not mean it! i'm really sorry man and i don't know how to take away the report man, i'm so sorry if your account gets banned. I'm really sorry man¨. At first i knew it was a scam, but i wanted to see where this leaded too, and when we got longer into the chat i got more and more tricked. It was very well performed by the two people that got my account. But after all of this was gone i was gonna buy some items of marketplace.tf and i got a message from them and told me i was banned so i can't buy the items. So they linked me this and i was shocked. This was a long time ago and i never knew how to make an appeal. But not i know and here i am.
    thanks for reading this and i really hope i can get my account unbanned from steamrep.​
  2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    You need to provide screenshots of the steam support ticket, make sure you do not cut or edit the screenshots.
    Please explain how you got hijacked.
    Please provide the date you got hijacked and the date you recover your account.
  3. BennyM

Steam:
    This happend on the 29th of march. A day before i got banned by sr here. I recoverd my account on the 30th and that was when i saw that i was banned. This was a two man job with one person adding me and telling me that he reported me for dublication of items on tf2. After that he told me to speak with this admin. The admin i after found out was fake, so i added the ¨admin¨ and after he added me he told me to send a screenshot of my perchuse list of what i have bought on steam before. He asked for my steam guard and since this was a long time ago i didn't think properly. So i gave him the steam guard but i have no idea how he got my main password to steam. Since this was a long time ago i don't know where to find the steam support ticket...
  4. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    Giving you two weeks to provide screenshots of the ticket.
  5. BennyM

Steam:
    If there is stuff you don't understand its in norwegian. But i don't know how to get the ticket because its so long ago. The email is an old screenshot i took from the day after it happend

Attached Files:

6. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    Since you are unable to show you were actually hijacked and recovered your account, the appeal cannot be granted.
    If you do however find proof ( screenshots of Steam Support Ticket/s) and provide it, you may submit a new appeal.
    Appeal denied.