1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561197985441782 - (BennyM / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by BennyM, Nov 22, 2020.

1. BennyM

BennyM Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:12588027
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561197985441782 (BennyM)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I have one more account named exactly the same as this account (BennyM) I have only used it to smurf on csgo with my mates.​

Appeal description:
    This was a long time ago. I was contacted by a person who said ¨Hey, i am so sorry, i reported you on tf2hunt.com (this is a website i used to gamble on with tf2 skins) I am so sorry, i didn't mean to report you. I reported you for scamming me but i reported the wrong person.¨ So i told him that it was fine and we can take care of it. Then he tells me to add this guy to my friends list because he is a steam admin and can fix the whole issue. He told me to check show my buy history and send him a screenshot of my username and steam guard password. Unfornatly i was very stupid and gave him this information beacuse i was convinsed that he was a steam admin because when we were chatting the steam admin had a very unusual chatting box on steam, it even said steam admin and he had a picture of his steam admin duties. So after i gave him my details he gets my account and i get stressed. So i shearch on youtube on how to get my steam account back and i watched a csgo youtuber tell the easiest way to get ur account back. So after that i got my account back, but before i got the account back he had already done enough damage to get my account banned from this site. He tried to do the exact same trick that he did to me with friends from my friends list, and the day after i get my account back i get a msg from a person on my friends list that says, good luck with the ban and then i explain to him what happened but it was already too late.
    Sincerely Benjamin.​
  2. BennyM

BennyM Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:12588027
    I actually got some of the information wrong, but you can check my last appeal which has all the right information beacuase this was more prior to the event that happened
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Per previous appeal, you have failed to provide requested proof that would have allowed you to submit a second appeal. Any further appeal attempt w/o the requested info will use up your second appeal opportunity.

Invalid.