1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561197992411247 - (ττЯ41κ / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ττЯ41κ, Jun 5, 2014.

1. ττЯ41κ

ττЯ41κ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:16072759
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561197992411247 (ττЯ41κ)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Friend/Family - My account was abused by a family member or friend
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Good time of day you.Being out in the long (three months), my friend, you know the password to my email, by chance, and can not be accidentally discovered the password to my account STEAM not informed me that comes and uses my account. I've never been a cheater or scammers. You can easily check this. Ask to unban my account. Question e-mail and password STEAM I have already decided. Thank you in advance.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You are responsible for your account, that includes who you let have access to it.
  3. ττЯ41κ

ττЯ41κ New User

Steam:
    Do not you think that I suffered punishment enough? where your vaunted European justice? 2 years have passed. No one else will use my account. I took the proper precautions.
  4. ττЯ41κ

ττЯ41κ New User

Steam:
    Сколько ни объясняй людям, что представление о "несчастливости" числа 13 - предрассудок, все равно каждый 13-й не поверит. (Сергей Федин) АФОРИЗМ НАРОД РАЗНОЕ
    Categoricity in judgment is a "card" of narrow-mindedness
  5. ττЯ41κ

ττЯ41κ New User

Steam:
    it is not fair...
  6. ττЯ41κ

ττЯ41κ New User

Steam:
    How long is usually considered a petition? Every day I stand in sposok banned users at least two accounts. I'm still improving community STEAM as I can. About noise as you should see my account. You must understand that I am not a deceiver, and he was not ever. I ask you to open access "dota2louge".
  7. ττЯ41κ

ττЯ41κ New User

Steam:
    "sposok" - ...list of... Sorry for that.
  8. ττЯ41κ

ττЯ41κ New User

Steam:
    My status is "Normal", Please unban me. My account no one would never use.
  9. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    After a review of the report/taking into account the appeal, I am unable to consider this appeal.
    Based on what you said, you have no way of proving your claim, YOUR account is YOUR responsibility at ALL times.
    -Buying/selling/trading/lending or any other transfer of ownership of a steam account does not negate a banned tag nor are you able to appeal for the account.

Appeal denied.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**