1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561197994365894 - (cerious / BANNED BY SOP)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by cerious, Dec 7, 2021.

1. cerious

cerious Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:17050083
    Appeal for BANNED BY SOP

Steam profile: 76561197994365894 (cerious)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Missing - Evidence is missing or not enough
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before, but was told to handle other tags or to fix something else before my appeal

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I don't have any other accounts.​

Appeal description:
    Hey, I'm resubmitting an appeal request that was marked invalid since my other tag was removed since then (and thanks to whoever handled that other appeal).

From the previous post: I'm not really sure why I was banned? I'm not sure what fake tf2items site I was supposedly involved in 10-11 years ago, I tried to follow the forums link but it seems to be a dead link. I definitely wasn't involved in any external tf2 website to begin with, since I was only ever active on tf2 forums back in those days. I'm not sure if this is an impersonation thing or if I was mistakenly associated with some scam website?

I'm happy to answer any questions, though I'm not sure what I can really provide.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Please add me on steam to discuss the appeal. Information is still available to me and I have some questions. And to alleviate your worries, their does not appear to be any misidentification, you were the one who the tag was meant for.
  3. cerious

Steam:
    Sure I added you, thanks for following up.
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    Just following up, will be sometime in January before I pick this case back up. Enjoy the holidays.
  5. cerious

Steam:
    Same, I just got back from my holidays. If you see me online on Steam feel free to ping me. Thanks.
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    self bump to remind myself.
  7. cerious

Steam:
    Hey, I'm still around as well, feel free to ping me whenever on steam if you see me online
  8. cerious

Steam:
    Hey, still here but usually weekdays only. It's probably going to be easier if we just set up a time through an inbox message here or whatever since I'm not on all the time. Thanks.
  9. cerious

Steam:
    Hey, just following up again, feel free to ping me on steam or here whenever and I'll try to respond when available. Thanks.
  10. You Are The One

Steam:
    Per our many discussions, and additional digging, the tag is being dropped down to a caution for lack of sufficient evidence to uphold a banned tag.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**