1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561197994375585 - ([BN]TexasDan<> / BANNED BY SOP)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by [BN]TexasDan&lt;&gt;, Aug 5, 2019.

1. [BN]TexasDan&lt;&gt;

[BN]TexasDan&lt;&gt; New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:17054928
    Appeal for BANNED BY SOP

Steam profile: 76561197994375585 ([BN]TexasDan<>)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Severity - Severity of ban is higher than SteamRep policy recommends
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    none that i have access too I have an even older account but i've long since lost access to it​

Appeal description:
    I haven't played this game in almost 10 years, I use to trade. I am 34 years old I cant remember why I was banned. Feel like a 10 year ban is long enough anyways. I think it was for trading with a scammer? I have no other ban's or hacks er whatever on my account. I do still have a few comments on my profile from people I traded with.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    (For privacy reasons, your email address listed on your SR profile has been removed)

Based on your postings on our site, you told us to "f✿✿✿ off", I cant say that back to you as that would be unprofessional. So instead I wont waste anyone's time here and deny.
    You fully knew at the time what you did was wrong and you simply could not be bothered to care whatsoever going as far as to threaten to ban avoid. SOP, by policy, does not grant appeals for scamming. I also dont see any effort here by you to own your past mistakes (or even acknowledge them whatsoever, attempting to play off your ban as trading with a banned user rather then scamming a user and selecting you did not commit any offense as your ban reason) nor repay what you stole. Simply put, you are SOL. Denied.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2019