1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Archived Appeal: 76561197995480701 - (pr0lly / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by pr0lly, Nov 2, 2016.

1. pr0lly

pr0lly Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:17607486
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561197995480701 (pr0lly)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hello, i used to play Team Fortess 2 and i traded hats and other stuff alot back in days.
    I was alot younger and i got steamrep ban 1988 days ago. The thing was that i did gave my items to middleman and the guy who was buying my items for steam games tried to scam my hats and he did fake the receipt that he bought the games to me and sent it to middleman.
    So i knew he was trying to scam my stuff and said asap to that middleman give my items back ,because there was my all good items what i had. So middleman was UHC admin and he gave the items back to me. If the buyer would really buy those games for me them would come instantly and middleman would see them from my profile. I didnt get any games from that scammer. So i waited 12hours as middleman wished and next day I traded those items for other guy who bought almost same games what meant to be in that first trade.
    So middleman thought i did not care about those first trade games , and i didnt because i knew he was trying to scam me , because i had done trades like that earlier and they went well. So the problem is back in the days i didnt even realise what this ban was and i didnt care about it. I did not want anything bad for anyone.
    And now i have been banned for some servers and websites, because i have this SCAMMER mark here. I am not a scammer and i want fix this thing now.
    Im suffering about being faked scammer and it not feel any good because im innocent at this case. I really hope we can do something to fix this thing. Novadays i play alot of CS:GO and i like to trade skins ,but its hard sometimes because i have this mark here.

Here is the ban offense as you can see.

Offenses:
    1. Traded for games for his items, a problem occurred, and he just went on trading the items away while those games could have been added to his account.
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663