1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561197995975297 - (Charon™ / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Charon ™, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Charon ™

Charon ™ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:17854784
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561197995975297 (Charon™)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    | steamname: A rubber duck
    | steam3ID: [U:1:295572230]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:147786115
    | steamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198255837958
    | customURL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/GUNS4HIREDK
    | steamrep: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198255837958

Appeal description:
    I am finally reappealing my case since i am old enough to understand proper english, and therefore can make a proper case.

I never scammed anyone, ever.
    Regardless of what has previously been said i never scammed anyone, and the fact that i have been banned as an "alt" of another account which i have nothing to do with is absurd.

Here is the story:
    The account that has been banned, which you accuse my account of being an alt off, is owned by a previous friend of mine named "Jannich", a lot of my friends and i often played a lot of games at Jannich's house, and held several Lan-Parties at his place. When he got caught scamming, which i knew nothing about, he was banned, along with me and the entire group of friends that hung out at his place.
    I don't know how you determined that my account was an alt of his account, but i assume it is because of the often shared IP's.

I don't quite know which evidence to provide to make you belive me, but if you have any questions at all, feel free to as and i will explain to the best of my ability.

Regards Elias Sand Bjerregaard / Charon™​
  2. Charon ™

Charon ™ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:17854784
    Note : The first appeal i ever made, as you can see i wrote "I dont know who / what banned me. I was very young and didn't quite realize how to check the reasoning behind my ban, so i thought i might as well admit to whatever it was i was convicted for and get the ban lifted. You can also see that i said i wanted to show off i items and that i would repay my victims, which i wouldn't say if i knew that i been convicted for an attempted steam wallet scam. I know this is an appeal that is out of order in terms of you saying that i didn't answer your questions on my previous appeals, but i can't seem to find any questions, only you redirecting me to the part of the rules about appeal telling me i should appeal on my main account. Hopefully by now i have convinced you that this IS my main account and we can have an actual discussion.
  3. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Already appealed and denied.
    Do not make more appeals.